Skyblock "/challenges" error (for myself as far as I know)

When I joined Skyblock I was informed of a "/challenges list" that shows challenges for Skyblock. I tried the command and all it was saying was "You do not have permission for this command". So I tried "/challenges" and it gave me two options for "/challenges list" and "/challenges complete <id>" both of which I could not do because they both said "You do not have permission for this command". I was later informed of trying "/island challenges" or "/island challenges list" and they showed me all the commands I could do for Skyblock, but still did not show me the challenges.

Thanks for taking the time to report this

I'm not sure why that happened. The permissions are set correctly, I just double checked with the plugin's documentation.

I've updated the IslandWorld plugin to v4.5. Please try again and let me know if that solves the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to report this

I'm not sure why that happened. The permissions are set correctly, I just double checked with the plugin's documentation.

I've updated the IslandWorld plugin to v4.5. Please try again and let me know if that solves the issue.
    Yep, that fixed it. Shows all the challenges