Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have been banned again, and i think unfairly

Jiro and all the other mods and admins, I believe that this ban is extremely unfair as we have sorted this out between ourselves already and made a deal. I know that a made a ticket but i probably should have deleted it anyway, as we had sorted it out.

I know that i have killed AM's donkey, but as far as i knew it still belonged to the town, or AM should have at least told as that he was taking it first. Now i will repeat what happened as truthfully as i can, this incident has made me extremely upset and i didnt exactly get a good sleep last night, so here goes.

I hit the donkey, am turned around and hit my horse, i hit the donkey two times (i think twice, i cant be sure) again and it died and AM killed my horse. am threatened to kill the bear and ran back to town, when i got there he had. we were both angry but we made a deal and sorted it out, i was still angry and made a ticket, but later in the day i had forgotten about it until jiro came on.

As far as i know AM hasnt reported the incident and i was the only one who did, but we were both happy with the new deal as far as i can tell, I also honestly say that i thought that AM did not own the donkey yet and he took it in a way that made it look like outright stealing, ive tried to explain as best as i can at the moment, please be merciful with this case, i am already breeding AM a new donkey. Once again i think the admin interference is unfair after we had sorted it out between ourselves.

Edit: ok, i know that you arent going to unban me, and that just completely ruins at least the rest of the next two months for sure, but i want to make something clear

lying to staff - i was answering as truthfully as a can, you were putting alot of pressure on me
    threatening another player - jokingly, when AM said no i stopped
    locking up another player with no means of escape - i was about to let AM out before he had to go
    and destroying another player's property - as i have said many times, i thought that it wasnt AMs property yet

thats all i wanted to say. this has really upset me, i have tried my hardest to be trustful and make everyone happy, but fine.
    Last edited by Skrar; 4th April 2015 at 04:43.
    XxEndergirl7xX :3