Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

What cool things you like on the new server?

So pretty long time has passed from server opening. As I heard the unique user count is impressive.

What do you guys enjoy on the new server? Good new towns/buildings to see? Events? Myths?

For me the best thing is to see that people make roads and connect them to the federal network. So cool.
    E.g. DocOlds' and lafuller's roads. I heard some talk already about starting a railroad network. Amazing!

Commiellama2 had found a way to exceed previous signs of his love to llamas and made an opening in the forest in the shape of a llama, near his town.

Lafuller has an amazing stargate at her place. Afaik, from that Stargate franchise.

DocOlds' lava tower (= sulfur generator) is cool and simple.

Commiellama's graveyard dedicated to Gregory's deaths (forgot the exact name) is fun. About 220 graves already.

That EnderGirl's pagan festival where you could express your love to Jiro by burning yourself was nice, unfortunately I missed it.

I haven't seen much actually, hope for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Commiellama's graveyard dedicated to Gregory's deaths (forgot the exact name) is fun. About 220 graves already.
    Awesome!

I can say that Versabane has probably the coolest location picked out for a small town on the HC world. Not to mention his nice building style. And a caged bear!
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

I really love the wonderful palace that Tenterro has made, the three or so at his town are probably the best buildings on the server!
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

Versabane's Hawkrest on b78 server was amazing. And with bear too ))
    Tenterro had lot of practice making outposts so now his Sherton is the pinnacle of his talent
    So as the FPS drop there )) (jk actually)
    Sadly I can't visit the b79 version and HC guys can't see our builds. Maybe this thread could be a help for some future server tour by staff

Ah yes! (sry to be a bit off topic here) i am after i bear to put in a metal cage too, an angry one that can assist in future sacrifices >:3 im planning to make a bear pit sort of like the one at Lake Side, but more... dungeony
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

No day is ever complete for the average HappyDiggers admin without a round of bat-manning.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Hmm, thread batjacking I presume.

Anyway, I have found another cool place which I found myself visiting constantly for afk and plan to make sth similar at my place.

It's a bath building, built over a hot spring. It has a style of Roman/Turkish public baths, plus a feeling of Japanese open space hot pool bath.
    It has an open ceiling, and the view at night is a breathtaking one.
    Dark sky framed in a roof rectangle, stars, clouds and hot steam ascending.
    Idk what makes this building so attractive for returning again and again.

It's in Highrock, NW from it's spawn, a big square on the map. Author: joethemonk. I'm not sure who the author is, because RainnMannx has a sophisticated plot subletting tradition.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 2nd April 2015 at 15:10.

Would it be possible to get some pictures on this thread? I'm on the hardcore world, so I can't visit these places in person. I'd love to see both the graveyard and the bathhouse