Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cannot join server: timeout when logging in

Hello staff,

It looks like people are unable to join the server and it is showing four people logged on (but are probably disconnected). When I try to join it is stuck at "logging in" and then I get a timeout.

Thanks for your time.

Thank you for the report. Looking into it now.

This was another timeout mine as I like to call them. Fortunately there were only 4 people on and the dynmap froze their locations for me to see where it could be. Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce the timeout to get a fix on the location. I have a VERY rough idea where it's at. This means that this will happen again when someone gets near the right position, but when it does I'll be able to pin point the area and remove it.

Server is back up and open. If it happens again please post here if I haven't already started working on it again (you'll see by dynmap).

Getting timeouts right now

Also getting time-outs as of time posted.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Looks like things have gone sideways again, it's been a bit now and I'm still timing out. If I had been thinking, I'd've marked the time when I started not being able to log back in, but it's been at least an hour.

Strangely enough, when I try to log into the server, it states 8/40 online and so does the dynmap. I can even see the people on dynmap but I assume they are not really there.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Metamorfos it was happening the same thing yerterday and I think I kinda know what is causing it: I think the server can't handle the entities that people are loading and basically it frozes but the server doesn't crashs, it is still online but it is frozen so noone can't login and get timed out..