V.I.P.

Hard Core Tree Limits.

This is a request to the powers that be.
    In the light of the fact that the computing drain on the hard core world is significantly less with no teleporting at all..
    Would you consider relaxing our tree limit from 9 to say 12.. so we can have a few extra slots for olive tree farms for oil?
    Since we have to travel so far to trade, it would make it better to have enough to make a journey worthwhile.
    Please.
    And thank you for considering our humble request.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestHermit View Post
    This is a request to the powers that be.
    In the light of the fact that the computing drain on the hard core world is significantly less with no teleporting at all..
    Would you consider relaxing our tree limit from 9 to say 12.. so we can have a few extra slots for olive tree farms for oil?
    Since we have to travel so far to trade, it would make it better to have enough to make a journey worthwhile.
    Please.
    And thank you for considering our humble request.
    Tile entity limits aren't enforced due to lag. There is a threshold, and when that threshold is reached a timeout occurs. That being said, timeouts have improved dramatically so there may be room for discussion regarding the limits. We will consider it and get back to you

I wouldn't mind an additional 3 trees. Olive oil is a valuable resource and you need fairly large quantities of it. So in light of that, it would be cool. But server stability comes first ofc :-)
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

After careful consideration we have decided to not allow for any more than the 9 allotted fruit trees. We feel the risks outweigh the benefits and as Metamorfos pointed out, server stability comes first. I would suggest specializing your fruit trees for your needs rather than making all 9 different trees. This will allow you to obtain more of the specific fruit you desire or obtain more olives for lamp usage.

Thank you for your suggestion. We're always working to improve the quality of the HappyDiggers experience so input and suggestions are appreciated. You never know what the answer will be until you ask