Thread: Plz Un-ban me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Plz Un-ban me

Hello good sirs of HappyDiggers. I am star_bolt, and I have been banned since late December. To those who I have disgraced, I want to apologize to them. I would like to be UnBanned because I have matured alot since December. I would also like to have the chance to take a look to the new server. I want to be a part of this community agian, and be a good guy. So, please, especily to InsaneJ, I am sorry, and pls unban me

I wasn't the one who banned you, so I should probably be leaving this alone, but do you even know why you were banned? From what you've said in your appeal, I'd say you're just guessing.

J banned me, for putting a piece of pork into a vessel (because for some strange reason the game crashed, as well as the server, bug I guess) and I got temp-banned, long story short, I was a **** and used an alt account, dumb move on my part, and I got perm banned, so, yea

Typically I'd downgrade this to a warning to give you another shot at being a rule abiding player, but your recent post about raiding potentially abandoned items and houses tells me you don't really have a grasp on why we have these rules. Nor does it instill confidence in your ability to follow them.

Spoiler!

So today I banned a whole slew of people. One of them caught my attention. A player named "Kitty_Bolt". First it was "Star_Bolt", then "Plasma_Bolt", and now "Kitty_Bolt". Here's the kicker, Kitty_Bolt joined the server 3 days before you posted your appeal. Mind giving me your explanation if you're still planning on continuing your appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by star_bolt View Post
    J banned me, for putting a piece of pork into a vessel (because for some strange reason the game crashed, as well as the server, bug I guess) and I got temp-banned, long story short, I was a **** and used an alt account, dumb move on my part, and I got perm banned, so, yea
    So you admitted you made a dumb move by using an alternate account to avoid your ban and then you turn around and do it again? That tells me all I need to know. Your ban is permanent.