Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please unban me

please unban me

im so sorry for killing those cows. I was really hungry and I saw no other options. basically. im sorry.
    Player
    trevie303
    Type (?)
    local
    Reason
    griefing animals
    Issued By
    jiro_89
    Server
    tfc.happydiggers.net:4000
    Date Issued
    2015-06-09 10:50:26
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 9th June 2015 at 20:19.

You saw no other options?

We gave you multiple tips, among which
    - eating seaweed
    - growing your own crops
    - fishing

Instead of working on those options, you continued spamming "i need food"...
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

I coudnt fish because there was no fish. I coudnt grow crops beacause there weren't any wild plants to go around. and I couldn't harvest seaweed because I was totally landlocked and I didn't want to risk drowning. in short. I couldn't work on those options because they were completely impossible to work on.
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 9th June 2015 at 21:27.

As Metamorfos mentioned, there are MANY options and opportunities for you to obtain your own items, food, tools, etc. There is a ton of space and unexplored area on our Regular TerraFirmaCraft server. All you have to do is take the time to actually do your own work rather than stealing someone else's hard earned time. You can't even die from lack of food in this version of TFC. As I understand it, you were also harassing towns by setting up your houses directly on the town boundaries of certain towns, one being the town you killed the cows in. You've already shown that you can't do your own work and can't respect other player's time and effort. How am I supposed to trust that you won't do those things again?

jiro. I wasn't even trying to pester people. at all. at least I wasn't spewing racist hate or griefing people's stuff.
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 9th June 2015 at 23:27.

Cool

I can do my own work. I don't have to mooch off of other people. thank you for encouraging me.
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 10th June 2015 at 00:29.

trust me. I'll be better. MUCH better. stuff like this will never happen again.
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 10th June 2015 at 00:30.

I was actually on my way to acting better before you banned me.
    Last edited by markimoosbud; 10th June 2015 at 02:45.

I can respect. I can do my own work.

Don't be impatient. You broke the rules and got banned. Appeals take time to sort through and HappyDiggers staff members aren't going to drop everything to deal with them. Making an alternate ban appeals shows that you could not sit and read our forum rules which seems to be a recurring factor. Speaking of the alternate appeal, I'd like to point out something.

In this appeal you've openly addmitted to committing the grief and apologized.
    Quote Originally Posted by markimoosbud
    im so sorry for killing those cows. I was really hungry and I saw no other options. basically. im sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by markimoosbud View Post
    I was actually on my way to acting better before you banned me.
    In your illegal appeal you blame your actions on your cousin.
    Quote Originally Posted by markimoosbud
    My 9y/o cousin played and got me banned. Will you unban me.
    You've put yourself in a bad situation. Either way this plays out I'll know you weren't truthful with me. You either lied about committing the griefs or you lied about your cousin committing the griefs.