Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Strange MCB Stuff.

So, trying to log into the server I get the message that I have been banned, with a web address listed for MCBans. Looking up the ban number lists the reason as griefing, and the player name as stephenblong. Said player has 25 bans listed on his/her account.

Now, my account has only had the username of nakleinman in the past. Only in the last hour or so have I migrated my minecraft account to a mojang account, and changed my username to Gobs (to be inline with my other game names).

Is this some mistake of identity? I checked the ban thread at the top of the page and didn't see my old username (the only name I have used to log into the server) listed in the last few pages.

EDIT:

It would seem that I have been global banned on MCBans by an admin of some Japanese server.... which I have never joined.

Any suggestions would be helpful, as TFC is the only Mincraft mod I have played that I actually wanted to play on a server. It would be too bad if I can't play on the only TFC server worth playing on.

EDIT 2:

While looking for server information, it appears that my ban was removed. ????

At least now I can send in that HC whitelist request
    Last edited by Gobs; 16th June 2015 at 20:41. Reason: The problem went away?