Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm sorry

You can keep apologizing but it's not going to do any good. Your ban appeal has already been decided. You reap the consequences of your actions. Now you must deal with them.

Here's an example if you still don't understand.

You're at your local store, we'll call it Shop Mart. You want something so badly but you don't feel like buying it. So you take the item and get caught. When you try to explain why you were stealing and you lie about the reason or blame someone else. The Shop Mart had surveillance cameras that disproved your story. Well the police are called and the store presses charges against you. Suddenly you start apologizing profusely, but you see, the damage is already done and you're going to be arrested and charged with shoplifting. There's nothing you can do but accept the consequences of your actions.

Maybe the example story was a bit much, but you seem to be having trouble understanding what is going on here. I honestly hope you've learned from your actions and I appreciate your apologies, but you will never be unbanned from our community.

Jiro, BEST STORY EVA!
    Sup

Well, I think we can call this one done. Again. Hopefully.

Thread Locked.