Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Reporting a theft

Hello,
    sorry to say that, but when I logged on to the TFC Regular server and came to my blacksmith's at Karnburg, I noticed that somebody was messing with my forge and also that several ingots were missing (it was today morning about 11 a.m. CET).
    Prism pointed to a new member of my town called I__Illuminati. I know that my ingots were not locked by Lockette, but since all members were told to ask the owner first before taking an item (this is also a written town rule), I thought there wouldn't be problem with this.
    Name:  2015-07-19_11.39.00.png
Views: 194
Size:  206.7 KB
    Name:  2015-07-19_11.39.08.png
Views: 215
Size:  195.0 KB
    Name:  2015-07-19_11.39.31.png
Views: 193
Size:  186.8 KB
    Name:  2015-07-19_11.40.06.png
Views: 168
Size:  157.8 KB
    I sent him an e-mail asking him to give all stuff back, but then I kicked him from the town for preventing further thefts and problems (I figured this would be better). Then I checked several other buildings and stuff around the town and spotted several thefts and troubles. He was messing up with my animals, also with stuff in my cellar and searched for things in two members' houses.

I'm posting this thread because I wanted the case to be explained completely, that's why I haven't opened a ticket in-game. Attached the rest of the screenshots I made. Guess I have to lock all my items properly when this is solved Also note that I'm okay with allowing him to pick his stuff when he comes along (well, if he ever comes along, you know).

Thank you for your time, hope there will be a solution for this
    Elbe
    Attached Images Attached Images