Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo beggins View Post
    You guys are honestly stupid if you think saying "shiz" or swearing is bannable and probably should end your lives now. Its the internet and people swear therefor that is a dumb rule. I'm guessing all of you are 8 year olds who run the server then I guess that would make sense. Goodluck on the internet fellows, just try not to cry every time someone is being mean to you :*(
    for the record he is not apart of my appeal here, hes just a disgruntled "friend"

You guys are honestly stupid if you think saying "shiz" or swearing is bannable and probably should end your lives now. Its the internet and people swear therefor that is a dumb rule. I'm guessing all of you are 8 year olds who run the server then I guess that would make sense. Goodluck on the internet fellows, just try not to cry every time someone is being mean to you :*(
    We know swearing is a banable offence, it is the rules. People do swear, whether its the internet or not. We do not want that type of language on this server. People who can not control themselves enough not to type swear word or implied swear word are more likely to be in the age group you are referring to. We don't cry over "mean" people, we just don't put up with it. Feel free to make your own server with your own rule, or find one more to your liking. No one is forcing you to spend your time here. How would you feel if someone thought your rules where stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    We know swearing is a banable offence, it is the rules. People do swear, whether its the internet or not. We do not want that type of language on this server. People who can not control themselves enough not to type swear word or implied swear word are more likely to be in the age group you are referring to. We don't cry over "mean" people, we just don't put up with it. Feel free to make your own server with your own rule, or find one more to your liking. No one is forcing you to spend your time here. How would you feel if someone thought your rules where stupid?
    completely agree, don't put his post in the mind set of my appeal. (just for the record not near that age group)
    Last edited by brandonmetz; 24th July 2015 at 03:25.

Instead of trying to understand the rule, you judge us. Thanks for that.

It's not the swearing that I really care about. It's the fact that people who swear are generally bad players to have on a server. People who swear are usually also people who do not respect the staff and other players. Having this rule is a filter to keep most of such people out.

You yourself have just proven how effective this with your post. You are disrespectful simply because you do not agree with a rule one a server you do not even pay for. The server was made available to you for free. It costs a lot of money and a lot of effort from of our awesome staff that volunteer their precious spare time to the community. And yet you felt it necessary to insult us, simply because you don't agree with a rule that's very easy to follow: just don't type anything rude or insulting on that keyboard before hitting the enter key.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmetz View Post
    for the record he is not apart of my appeal here, hes just a disgruntled "friend"
    No worries. He doesn't have to join our server anymore.

So is there any chance I can get back on the server? I would really like to play on it again and promise I wont use any fowl/demeaning language while talking in game and so I don't have to check this post every hour.

AIright, I think I'll give you another chance. Keep in mind that you will only be lowered to warning level, so breaking another rule will get you banned again, and I can almost guarantee you it will be permanent. Sounds fair, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    I think I'll give you another chance. Keep in mind that you will only be lowered to warning level, so breaking another rule will get you banned again, and I can almost guarantee you it will be permanent. Sounds fair, yes?
    like 150% man, thanks a lot ( oh and the part of my swearing that was excessive was when only me and my friend was on just btw)

Doesn't matter mate. We still have dynamic maps people could be looking at, or chat logs staff could be checking. No swearing means no swearing.