Connection error when attempting to join server

I have a problem joining the Happydiggers TFC server (both regular and hardcore). When I attempt to login in, I receive the error "Failed to connect to server; Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?". http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ confirms that the login servers are not down.

I can connect to at least one other TFC server, and according to dynmap nobody is logged in at the time of this post. So it seems at least plausible that the error is on the server's end rather than mine.

Seems the login servers are up and I am getting the same error message.

The problem seems to have resolved itself. I am able to join on all three addresses:
    lobby.happydiggers.net:4000
    tfc.happydiggers.net:4000
    tfchc.happydiggers.net:4000

Yup, I can connect normally now.

Failed to conect to the server

I'm trying to connect but the message : "Failed to conect to the server Failed to login: . . Access token can not be null or empty" I use minecraft pirate, TFC use version [ 1.7.10 ] TerraFirmaCraft - 0.79.25.845 . can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by juniocesar25 View Post
    I'm trying to connect but the message : "Failed to conect to the server Failed to login: . . Access token can not be null or empty" I use minecraft pirate, TFC use version [ 1.7.10 ] TerraFirmaCraft - 0.79.25.845 . can you help me?
    Yes I can. Go here: https://minecraft.net/store/minecraft
    Buy MInecraft, then try again.

And before you ask, we will never support pirated Minecraft. It's just too much of a risk for us to open up our servers to that since there is no authentication.

Any change to the servers in the last 9 hrs?

"Failed to connect to server; Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?"

Worked last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    Any change to the servers in the last 9 hrs?

"Failed to connect to server; Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?"

Worked last night.
    Servers are up and running again.