Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Star Wars: THE FORCE AWAKENS - Supercut of ALL trailers

Did you guys order your tickets yet? I'm going to the first regular screening at my local movie theater and then again on the Friday after that

I may have to get a third viewing in before year's end. You know, just to be sure it really happened.

That Sith light saber looks weird... it kinda looks like a claymore.

Sverf
    Just watched the trailer for the first time now. Never watched it earlier because it was too long before the movie would come out. Getting shivers all over from it lol

So we're going to the regular theater here first and then we may have to repeat it in an IMAX theater as well

Sounds good. Everyone knows you need to see this at least 10 times

Also, lightsabers getting out of hand:

I am going to see it the day it comes out! Dressed as Han probably, if you coudn't tell I'm a massive Star Wars fan. My only wish is that they don't do a prequel on us, on another note who played the Battlefront beta? I know it's EA but my love for Battlefront is too stong for a shitty publisher to get in the way of things!
    Sup

EA, so no. Principles before pleasure. And realistically, those principles protect me from huge disappointment, frustration and anger more than anything else.

From what I've seen the enemy AI is completely retarded. They just stand there moving around in 2m2 waiting to be shot and unable to seriously hit you. It's a bad console game if you ask me.

In the clip above the player gets hit 3 times at close to point blank range out of 24 shots...

The player should be looking like this:
    Spoiler!

EA is doing what EA does best and that is milking it. The majority of people are terrible at shooters, so they make things real simple for them. And it works seeing as a lot of people eat it up. They even adopted a new mascot to better represent how they regard their customers:
    Spoiler!

People can't seem to get enough of that shit.

EA continues to release bad games and treat their customers like idiots. Mark my words. Even though they've had a huge beta, this game will be buggy at launch. Servers will be overloaded or have other problems and people will complain a lot about it. And after about a year or two you won't be able to play online anymore which leaves single player which is terrible. I'll pass :B