Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Star Wars: THE FORCE AWAKENS - Supercut of ALL trailers

Did you guys order your tickets yet? I'm going to the first regular screening at my local movie theater and then again on the Friday after that

I may have to get a third viewing in before year's end. You know, just to be sure it really happened.

That Sith light saber looks weird... it kinda looks like a claymore.

Sverf
    Just watched the trailer for the first time now. Never watched it earlier because it was too long before the movie would come out. Getting shivers all over from it lol

So we're going to the regular theater here first and then we may have to repeat it in an IMAX theater as well

Sounds good. Everyone knows you need to see this at least 10 times

Also, lightsabers getting out of hand:

I am going to see it the day it comes out! Dressed as Han probably, if you coudn't tell I'm a massive Star Wars fan. My only wish is that they don't do a prequel on us, on another note who played the Battlefront beta? I know it's EA but my love for Battlefront is too stong for a shitty publisher to get in the way of things!
    Sup

EA, so no. Principles before pleasure. And realistically, those principles protect me from huge disappointment, frustration and anger more than anything else.

From what I've seen the enemy AI is completely retarded. They just stand there moving around in 2m2 waiting to be shot and unable to seriously hit you. It's a bad console game if you ask me.

In the clip above the player gets hit 3 times at close to point blank range out of 24 shots...

The player should be looking like this:
    Spoiler!

EA is doing what EA does best and that is milking it. The majority of people are terrible at shooters, so they make things real simple for them. And it works seeing as a lot of people eat it up. They even adopted a new mascot to better represent how they regard their customers:
    Spoiler!

People can't seem to get enough of that shit.

EA continues to release bad games and treat their customers like idiots. Mark my words. Even though they've had a huge beta, this game will be buggy at launch. Servers will be overloaded or have other problems and people will complain a lot about it. And after about a year or two you won't be able to play online anymore which leaves single player which is terrible. I'll pass :B

I've played the beta for a few hours and what I can say about this game is that it's very casual. It may be even more than COD itself... and the way the mechanics work It's also a bad design choice. You have no preset gear you can choose to "build" your character. You just select a basic weapon, some power-ups or character card, whatever you wanna call them (i have no clue how a grenade can be a power-up these days) and other than that you find more stuff on the map.

Do you need a vehicle, a rocket launcher or the Force itself? You find it on the map like a power-up, of course. Most of the time if you want to be a dedicated pilot for example you can't, just because you need to go power-up hunting to be able to use the space ship 0.0.

True, I found it quite casual, nowhere near the level of skill that you need for Battlefront 2. And in my opinion just because a publisher is terrible does not mean you cannot enjoy a game, oh and J the AI is mediocre, to be fair that was recorded on Round 1 of the survival mode (which is rubbish) but hey at least it's very realistic, storm troopers cant hit shit! xD

Oh and don't get me started on the crosshairs, Marius will understand!

Don't get me wrong. If you enjoy playing EA games, then by all means play them. I'll be the last person to tell you that you can't enjoy a game.

The thing for me is that I've reached a point in my life where I buy the games I play. Right now I have 1141 games in my Steam library and several dozens on GOG so I'm spending quite a lot of money on games and PC hardware.

Since EA only understands money, I'm telling them I don't like them by not buying their games. Voting with my wallet so to speak. And as long as EA will continue to treat it's customers like this:
    Spoiler!

I'm not giving them any of my money.
    (Also for some reason I just can't stop watching that rhino. It's an awesome loop :B)

Since EA games are mostly crap, I don't feel like I'm missing out on much. Just recap on the big titles EA has released the past couple of years. Bug ridden, poorly supported, terrible servers and no more multiplayer after just a few years. There are so many good non-EA titles coming out all year round and my backlog is huge. I have more awesome games to play than I have time for. So for me it's just not worth spending money on EA games.

But again, like I said above. If you enjoy playing Battlefront, then go for it. Don't be shy to voice your opinion about those games either. Just because we started out as a Minecraft community doesn't mean people can't (or shouldn't!) play other games and enjoy those. I think other games have as much of a place in this community as Minecraft. It's just that Minecraft has our main focus right now. But if we'd decided to start playing something else collectively then we'd focus on that

Very true, and I might play Minecraft again soon (I usually play Minecraft in phases, for exmaple: I didn't play it for about 5 months between October 2013 and February 2014 but then played it for most of March and April, this makes it so I don't really get bored of the game, in other words; Quality over Quantity). Also what other things are people getting hyped for this year? Personally I cannot wait for some of the updates coming to GTA V. And to be honest R* have the right idea, free DLC that is interesting and adds something new to the game without breaking it! *cough cough Ubisoft*
    Sup