Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    So did you guys like the movie?

Yea it was pretty cool. Btw I also fought for the tickets and got my hand chopped off with a plastic lightsaber. Now I have a new one that can shoot lasers too, cool ain't it?

Watched it twice, first on opening day then 2 days ago again! It was fricking amazing <3
    Sup

I watched on Wednesday December 16th with Mupje. Then I watched it again on Thursday December 17th with my brother. And finally I watched it again on Friday December 18th with Sverf.
    For some reason we got to see it here before the general public in the US. Strange, but I'm not complaining

Going to see it again soon-ish. I'm not sure yet if I think it's better than the original trilogy episodes yet, but it certainly comes close I guess it depends on how episodes VIII and IX pan out and how well this movie is going to age. One thing's for sure though, it's a good ol' space opera that's definitely worth watching 3 or 4 times at least.

If I am being honest my only complaints about the movie would be that it collides with Star Wars lore:

*ATTENTION* STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SPOILERS INSIDE *ATTENTION*

Spoiler!
    Sup

Quote Originally Posted by boya0910 View Post
    If I am being honest my only complaints about the movie would be that it collides with Star Wars lore
    To be fair, they openly told everyone this would be the case.

I had a lot of issues (spoilers inside):

Spoiler!

V.I.P.
    I really loved the show, and I pretty much found the 'Mary Sue' comments offensive to my inner star wars Nerd. ( I saw the originals in the Theatre. It runs pretty deep)
    I didn't have the time or energy to comment at the time but I found a tumblr post that sums it all up in a neat package. With pictures.

Spoiler!

Yeah Rey is only a novice with the force, I hate when people say she is pretty much a master because she isn't. And to take into account some of the things in the EU Rey might aswell be like a Jawa compared to them (Revan, Starkiller, Malak, Bane, Ceadus). Also Rey does have more life experience than Luke and Anakin, considering she grew up all on her own as a scavenger which shows why she can fly the falcon easily-ish.
    Sup

Love that GIF J :P

Anyways this is what Starkiller can do and he was only an apprentice, yeah man Rey is truly a master.

Sup