Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

AMP: proper forum thread and Redstone Clock misbehaving

1. What is the proper place for current AMP server-related discussion? We have and use 3 places for it: VIP forum, FTB forum, huge HD AMP thread in VIP forum. This is messy.

2. Anyone knows why Extra Utilities' Redstone Clock stops working when I leave chunk or logoff? And how to make it work constantly?
    I did not do proper experiments, but each time I use it (e.g. for a flashing lamp post or for auto-filling basins at smeltery) it works fine initially, but when I come back to it from some journey, it just doesn't work. Replacing it helps. It works fine in singleplayer.
    I wanted to check how it works in a loaded chunk, but didn't had time yet
    I also wonder if I could auto-revive it by updating it's block, e.g. with floating water or something.
    Flashing lamps could be a nice cosmetic thing for landmarks and safety zones.

1. FTB sub forum.

2. use a chunk/spot loader?

Double thanks!
    With the spot loader it works fine so far.
    I would not like to load a chunk for each of these cheap lamps ... Maybe something new will come up ...

I've moved a bunch of threads to the FTB sub forum

Awesome!

Btw, the redstone clock flashing lamp with spotloader stopped working after this night. My guess: the server crashed or rebooted (maybe the scheduled reboot).

RX, when you played (your session when U made those nitors) - did server crash or was rebooted?