Carpenter's blocks' hatch (trapdoor) is player-locked I can open it, RX can not It is only possible via redstone signal.
So sad, the mossy stone hatch fits just wonderful with stone bricks around. Because it leads to the damp basement.

Tons of zombies and pigmen in some electric armor. Haven't seen so much yet. Halloween related?

Nether 256x256 quarry constantly stops working because some weird thin lava remains. I have pump there. Can I use 8-radius chunk loader for the quarry?
I tried, but then server felt bad (not sure if because of the quarry), so I removed the chunk loader just in case.

About sunday evening server was printing messages like "Server seems to be frozen and will reboot is not get better", and in like 30 sec "Server got better, no restart needed". After like 4-5 times it finally crashed

We (RX and me, and if DOM uses RX's portal - and DOM) have the prettiest Nether portal building on the server (I guess ). Simple but nice. Have some flaws still and some minor improvement planed. And it is low-latency safe, has a chamber under the portal, so falling people have a chance to live