-Attention- Towny Safe Mode Reimbursement (TFC)

This thread is my solution to sending endless back and forth messages to people trying to get lists of what was lost.

If you died in the Towny Safe Mode accident on the HappyDiggers TFC server a day or two ago please post on here a list of items that are important enough to be compensated (like metal tools). Please report your general location when you died as well so I can confirm your items lost with prism.

Hi,
    since I already told you ingame I´m not sure if I need to post here as well, but I`ll do it anyways.
    I died somewhere around our barn so:
    z 5962
    The only thing really worth being replaced is the red steel axe i had on me.
    My Ingame-name is xOApEOx as well.

Thank you
    Have a nice day.
    ApE

Quote Originally Posted by xOApEOx View Post
    Hi,
    since I already told you ingame I´m not sure if I need to post here as well, but I`ll do it anyways.
    I died somewhere around our barn so:
    z 5962
    The only thing really worth being replaced is the red steel axe i had on me.
    My Ingame-name is xOApEOx as well.

Thank you
    Have a nice day.
    ApE
    RainnMannx told me about your lost axe and I put a new one in your inventory yesterday.

Oh, you are right- there is an axe without smithing bonus, didnt realize it yesterday, sorry.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xOApEOx View Post
    Oh, you are right- there is an axe without smithing bonus, didnt realize it yesterday, sorry.

Thank you
    You're welcome

I am from the town Re-Incarnate and I lost my stuff during the towny safe mode accident.

I was somewhere around 582 65 -8404 when I died

Can I have my bronze pick and bronze propick back please?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydralyncs View Post
    I am from the town Re-Incarnate and I lost my stuff during the towny safe mode accident.

I was somewhere around 582 65 -8404 when I died

Can I have my bronze pick and bronze propick back please?
    oh and my ign is Hydralyncs

EDIT: turns out after the problem was fixed my stuff didn't despawn
    Last edited by Hydralyncs; 16th November 2015 at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    This thread is my solution to sending endless back and forth messages to people trying to get lists of what was lost.

If you died in the Towny Safe Mode accident on the HappyDiggers TFC server a day or two ago please post on here a list of items that are important enough to be compensated (like metal tools). Please report your general location when you died as well so I can confirm your items lost with prism.
    I died this morning due to this and lost everything I was carrying and Insane J gave me this link. It might not be worth much to some that are advanced in their metal works, but I lost a bronze: sword, mace, pickax, ax, shovel, scythe, and possibly a chisel. Of less consequence, but still a little time consuming, full leather armor, quiver, and possibly a saddle, so I would greatly appreciate 5-6 pieces of leather. Any assistance with the replacement of these items would be greatly appreciated. I was within 2 blocks of 24, 148, -7365.

I believe I may have also had a bronze pro-pick on me. I will use my emergency set in the mean time. Thanks again
    Last edited by PauletteP; 17th November 2015 at 02:51.

Quote Originally Posted by PauletteP View Post
    I died this morning due to this and lost everything I was carrying and Insane J gave me this link. It might not be worth much to some that are advanced in their metal works, but I lost a bronze: sword, mace, pickax, ax, shovel, scythe, and possibly a chisel. Of less consequence, but still a little time consuming, full leather armor, quiver, and possibly a saddle, so I would greatly appreciate 5-6 pieces of leather. Any assistance with the replacement of these items would be greatly appreciated. I was within 2 blocks of 24, 148, -7365.

I believe I may have also had a bronze pro-pick on me. I will use my emergency set in the mean time. Thanks again
    Your items have been returned and placed in chests/racks at the coordinates you provided in your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Your items have been returned and placed in chests/racks at the coordinates you provided in your house.
    Thanks