Thread: War Is Coming!

Arrow War Is Coming!

At a time in which peace was present amongst the lands, it took all but one to make things go wrong.

Definition of war:
    A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Prepare arms, get ready and whatever you do, do not turn your back on the might of Aurora. United we stand, together we win. We will not fall, and we will not be beaten.

Be warned, that for what is to come, has never been witnessed before..

RE: War Is Coming!

Does that mean war is allowed now? But anyways is it not cheep for Aurora? Saying you can just spawn in whatever you need...

It's a little unfair how the almighty Aurora get an Infinite supply of armours, weapons and materials like that...

Unfair? Just wait till I spawn a giant ball of lava over the battlefield. It's the equivalent of WMD's. Now that's unfair

Seriously though, I'm not going to participate in any war. Nor will I supply the means to fight one. Also Mupje won't fight any wars. So it's really flyingstyle all by himself fighting the war. He stands united, together he will win ^^

hahaha, to think i only posted this out of boredom aswell! guess i've got a few people worried

Take this as a warning to everyone. It will happen one day, and it would be wise to be prepared just incase..