Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Fallout 4

I've been playing a bit of Fallout 4 over the weekend which apparently amounts to 33 hours according to Steam :B So far I've done a bunch of missions, set up a couple of towns and started supply routes between them. I'm not sure I'm doing this thing right though since my main objective so far seems to be to go on missions to collect junk so I can further upgrade my towns. Who cares about my missing son? I'm building laser turrets!

Anyway, let's post some Fallout 4 stuff here

Fallout 4 Mythbusters: Episode 1

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks for the video and channel

I am watching few letsplays (PSJ's and Zeasteu's) while waiting for a discount (I expect to buy the game in one-two years, after taking a break from F3/Skyrim/F3NV), and so far I enjoy only Minecraft/ARC part of the game. Other stuff seems a bit too familiar after completing F3 x2, Skyrim x2, F:NV. Especially frustrating is the interface, still uncomfortable and primitive. And console-forced. Why they don't improve it like some famous Skyrim UI mod does

I wonder if in some near future all games will merge into one very sandboxy Minecraft-ARC-like one ))

Looking for your ideal holiday game? Try this.

Guess I'm good to go
    Name:  agreed.png
Views: 421
Size:  50.4 KB

Does the myth buster video have any spoilers? I try not to as anything until I'm finished

Do you carry stuff into town zones so you can scap them like I do

No spoilers. I just put everything into my workbench and use it from there via my supply routes in other towns.

Cool, and by carry I mean littarary, click the item with e and carry it to town =p

Fallout 4 Ruined My Life:

Lol, love that why don't she use the guide, Whhyyyyyy...

How I spend my time in Fallout 4

Name:  How I spend my time in Fallout 4.png
Views: 978
Size:  808.7 KB