Bad Language used repeatedly

After informing thesurvivor2 that his language was offensive and warned that it would be reported thesurvivor2 and bigworm202 continued, and actually increased the use of bad language and stated that I must be 5. To be clear, the "f" word was not used since there was concern that I would report that. I have screenshots if needed. Also, to be clear, I am a bit older than 5 lol.

I went ahead and pulled some chat from our logs. You should know I've been at home sick for the past week and I'm really not in the mood to deal with idiots.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by thesurvivor2
    they will laugh at you.
    Assuming admins aren't watching or willing to ban you because you haven't seen them in two days is not very smart. The reason I don't want you on my server anymore is simple. We asked that you respect the staff and other players. We also asked you to watch your language. When you broke that rule another player pointed this out to you. Sure, that could have been done in a more friendly manner but that's not the point. The point is that for you the only correct response would have been to apologize, never ever do it again, and be done with it. Instead you gave us attitude. Also I've seen you complain about server TPS, that's another rule you broke. More than enough reason for me to not want you on my servers. Enjoy your ban.

As for people trying to use /give on the server. That doesn't work...
    Spoiler!

I do apologize for not asking more nicely originally and will be sure to in the future. For those who are upset that I reported, my niece, nephew, and my children have played with me on servers online in the past and may again in the future. One of the many reasons that I have chosen to play on happydiggers is because I can recommend this to my young family members without concern for this language. In this particular instance, using God's name in the language is what I found particularly offensive and would not want to have to discuss with young family members.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I went ahead and pulled some chat from our logs. You should know I've been at home sick for the past week and I'm really not in the mood to deal with idiots.

Spoiler!

Assuming admins aren't watching or willing to ban you because you haven't seen them in two days is not very smart. The reason I don't want you on my server anymore is simple. We asked that you respect the staff and other players. We also asked you to watch your language. When you broke that rule another player pointed this out to you. Sure, that could have been done in a more friendly manner but that's not the point. The point is that for you the only correct response would have been to apologize, never ever do it again, and be done with it. Instead you gave us attitude. Also I've seen you complain about server TPS, that's another rule you broke. More than enough reason for me to not want you on my servers. Enjoy your ban.

As for people trying to use /give on the server. That doesn't work...
    Spoiler!

Asking nice might help people to reconsider their attitude and help prevent them getting banned. We recommend not getting involved in discussions on the server. It usually never ends well. Just remind people that they are breaking the rules and that there are consequences for doing so. If they keep it up, simply report them and let staff members sort it out.
    So in short:
    • Remind an abusive player of the rules in a friendly manner.
    • If the player keeps it up report the issue.
    • Don't do anything else. Don't start arguing/fighting/whatever.

That being said, there's no need to apologize for reporting someone who repeatedly breaks our rules, goes out of his way to harass others and then shows his sense of entitlement in one of the dumbest unban requests I've ever seen. We want our servers to be a fun place for everyone. This means that some groups of people will have to make concessions aka follow certain rules.

Since everything is run by volunteers we simply don't have enough presence to keep the server staffed 24/7. Because of this we really appreciate players reporting abuse. Partly because it helps us to keep the servers 'clean', and partly because we know that players who report someone may receive flack from other people about it. So yeah, it's appreciated. Just don't become the server police. That's our job

To be fair the words he used aren't bad per se, but then again he lost his temper for no reason and should probably learn to calm down.
    Sup