Question Codechickencore requiring endercore: server rejects endercore :/

Hello all as the tittle states the server is rejecting endercore which is required by codechickencore (at least for multimc to start up) is there any way around this or is codechickencore not required but will it affect the other white-listed mods that im running? (list im runnung:armourstatus HUD, Nei( tfc nei plugin also), Waila(the plugin also),Wawla.)

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    That's weird, I use CodeChickenCore (1.0.4.29) and have no such problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    That's weird, I use CodeChickenCore (1.0.4.29) and have no such problems.
    its Forge.. its saying the min required for codechickencore 1.0.7... i tried 1.0.4.29 and thats what its saying, so i tried 1.0.7.47 and its saying it needs endercore(min it wants is 1.7.10-0.01.10 alpha) so i do that and the server rejets endercore

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Do you use Forge 10.13.4.1558 ?
    Update: I see you have successfully logged in, nice.

all is well and fixed thanks to Heptagon_ru (Side note: Waila Plugins may need to be looked at because the newer versions require "Endercore" to work right if your using multimc that is

As far as I know endercore is CrazyPants library which he uses for his mods: EnderIO, Enderzoo, etc.

CodeChickenCore is a library used by Chickenbones' mods like: NEI, EnderStorage, Translocator, etc.

Endercore has nothing to do with Waila or Chickenbones' mods as far as I know. Could you link to the plugin you tried to use that requires endercore?