Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

FTB: dynmap and future.

1. AMP's dynmap doesn't render tiles since the server moved, it seems. I sometimes login and do some stuff, moving around my base (the glacier south of Spawn) , and the rendered area does not change or expand. Any idea why it can be?

2. I don't see people on AMP any more and I also play rarely. I guess some of you guys reached the limit of development (e.g. InsaneJ), and others got bored or busy irl. Do you have any plans closing the AMP server soon?
    I would like to continue playing, it's just my current project is too complex and ambitious, so struggling with that atm, it feels more like work than fun.
    But it's fine if you decide to close it. Anyway new TFC ones are coming.

1. Dynmap will render a tile when there's a block update inside of a chunk. Walking through the world does not usually cause block updates since AMP does not have TFC I'll do a fullrender when I get a chance.

2. There are no plans to close the AMP server. There are also no plans to switch to another mod pack any time soon. So go an have fun

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    1. Thanks for the info! No need for full render from my side, it's quite fun atm, will also play with block updates.

2. Thanks for the info! Mostly I miss Mupje as the source of free delicious food. )) But there is still tons of food in the net.