Talking A Little Catchup

Hi All!

Its sure been a long long long time since I've posted here, but I was feeling nostalgic and decided to catch-up with everyone

Im currently studying at Sixth Form, and I'm taking 4 A-Levels. Life is really good at the moment, but it would be better if I could come back to the community and play. I sold my desktop a few weeks before christmas, as I never really used it, but boy do I wish I kept it now. Perhaps I will get another one in the future, who knows?

Well, as I said, I'm currently studying all week, and working all weekend. So I'm extremely busy 24/7. If anyone was wondering I take the following courses: English Language, Business, ICT & Performing Arts.

Thats enough about me!

Mupje/J: How's baby J doing? I hope all is well

Jiro: Still trying to be as good as an admin as I was?

So, whats going on in everyones lives? Fill me in!

Hey ethe, glad to hear you're doing well

Here it's the same old. Still running Minecraft servers, still making plans for more. Hopefully things will slow down a little for you soon so you can get back to more important matters like playing AMP

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Hey ethe, glad to hear you're doing well

Here it's the same old. Still running Minecraft servers, still making plans for more. Hopefully things will slow down a little for you soon so you can get back to more important matters like playing AMP
    I hope so too! I miss my big trees

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Heya! Awesome that you are doing great!
    Things seems to be fine around here. TFC servers are being prepared for a big reset with an awesome new feature: people keep their stats and skills and their belongings. I.e. player.dat will be copied and people store stuff in a common building near Spawn (the Ark) which will be copied to the new server(s).
    New TFC modded server is planned, with Technode modpack, seems very promising. Could be a nice middle point between TFC and AMP.

Well, the AMP server had some chunks misplaced/exchanged on your and J's base, but J says nothing too serious, can be fixed if needed, so don't worry

AMP server is pretty empty lately, with all the preparations for big TFC reset. I play rarely there because have a too big goal and can't digest it But slowly slowly ...