Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Visible now. 5-leaves sakura-like, awesome.

Finished the first part of the south road for Freebie TFC. The road can now move on in a south-east direction.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    1. Do we follow same road building rules as for the "previous" server?
    2. Could you please put links to dynmaps to the originating post? Here they are:

3. I visited the freebie one and I see that the south road is made from vanilla materials. Looks cool. Is it ok to use them so lot?
    4. What about creative permissions for building and WE? I see that B+ room still exists, can you add a button there and a lockette sign to let enter and switch to creative or however it was on the "previous" server?
    5. Profit!
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 4th February 2016 at 17:01.

We're going with vanilla block roads for the Freebie server. There are two reasons for this:
    1. it'll go a lot faster than using TFC blocks and chisel.
    2. it will make it super easy to see if anyone has griefed the roads. All we have to do is check to see if someone broke a vanilla block and it's of to Jail with them. Or ban. Not sure which yet :B

I've started with a strip of road heading south from spawn. It looks a little like this:
    Name:  2016-02-04_13.25.57.png
Views: 272
Size:  432.1 KB

Stone brick sides with 3 cobblestone slabs in the middle.

Apart from the materials, the road guidelines from before apply. So making turns, following the landscape, don't have too many long stretches (except for right out of spawn), etc.

Cool Work

Sign me up if you need help with road building or stuff like it!

May I help build roads and such? I'm very good at following instructions. I spoke to LP and he recommended I post here because there is apparently some whitelisting that would have to happen first.

Right now we finished the road the goes EAST and the WEST road is almost done. We just need a bridge or 2 on the west road and that's it.

I've terraformed the Premium TFC server's spawn and changed it's color theme. Here are a few screenshots to wet your appetite.
    Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.13.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  1.11 MB

Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.31.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  812.1 KB

Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.46.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  1.04 MB