Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Build thread: Freebie TFC, Donor TFC / TFC HC / TnFC

All the build work is done for now. This thread is obsolete.

This thread is here to help us coordinate the various building tasks we need to complete for our new servers. There are 3 servers that need quite a bit of work, and one that's fairly simple in terms of building projects. I have asked Rainnmannx to take charge of the building on the Freebie TFC server. Once that server is done we'll move on to Premium Regular and Premium TnFC.

Freebie TFC
    Spoiler!

Donor TFC
    Spoiler!

Donor TFC HardCore
    Spoiler!

Donor TnFC
    Spoiler!

Jail server
    Spoiler!

Lobby Server
    Spoiler!

Bungeecord Server
    Spoiler!

ARK: survival evolved Server
    Spoiler!

Things can be added and changed in this table. Staff members please feel free to make changes as you see fit and add people to various tasks. When you make a change please also add a post telling what you changed. That way everyone can more easily keep track of our progress

Dynmap:

These Dynmap may be down or incomplete during the building process.

TFC Freebie Server Road Status
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 9th March 2016 at 05:24.

Added the other servers. Added and changed a few tasks. Let's call this the first version of the task list now

I haven't added any of the other volunteers to the task list yet. So if you don't see your name up there, it's not because I forgot. It's because RX needs to get a hold of you and tell you where we need you, give instructions, etc.

Do we want to have a sub-thread devoted to Ark in the Current Server List section? If so, there's a task to add to the to do list for Ark.

When we do end up releasing the Ark server, I'll be putting together a list of the server configs and mod information to post so people know what's on the server which is pretty standard for Ark servers. The playarkservers sub-reddit is where a lot of Ark server information is shown and advertised about various servers. I'll be making a post there and following up with that, though ideally people that join the server will be ending up here on HappyDiggers for more information or curiosity.

Good point, I've added a sub forum for it and changed forum order so TFC is now at the top. Might save some people some scrolling

Feel free to start a global information thread there whenever you are ready.

I'\ve terraformed the area surrounding Freebie TFC's spawn. The area to the north is as yet untouched. This is because that's where the Ark will be placed once we're ready to move. There's no need to do any terraforming or building there yet.

I've also removed the south road as it was going west. The roads that exit from spawn should each head in another direction. Once futher away from spawn they can swirl a bit. But close to spawn: west, south, east.

RX made this drawing for where we'd like the first roads to be:
    Name:  Freebie Map B.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  209.0 KB

I've added the migration tasks to the task lists as well.
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 5th February 2016 at 07:29.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    No RX's drawing with roads is visible in the post

Visible now. 5-leaves sakura-like, awesome.

Finished the first part of the south road for Freebie TFC. The road can now move on in a south-east direction.

1. Do we follow same road building rules as for the "previous" server?
    2. Could you please put links to dynmaps to the originating post? Here they are:

3. I visited the freebie one and I see that the south road is made from vanilla materials. Looks cool. Is it ok to use them so lot?
    4. What about creative permissions for building and WE? I see that B+ room still exists, can you add a button there and a lockette sign to let enter and switch to creative or however it was on the "previous" server?
    5. Profit!
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 4th February 2016 at 18:01.