So I just now found out

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The new servers are open! Go play

See this post on the front page: http://happydiggers.net/content.php?...open-also-TnFC!!

A big thanks to all the people who made our new servers possible. Thanks guys!
    So I just now found out that you completely removed HCTFC from anyone but people who've donated. Why is this? And what makes you think that was a good idea? I now have to inform my entire group we've both gotten wiped and kicked from the servers permeatly because the hardcore aspect was literally the one thing that differed you guys from any other server. I've seen server bases die quickly from choices like that.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Moved the offtopic post into this new thread from the building thread.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 14th March 2016 at 12:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Ash View Post
    So I just now found out that you completely removed HCTFC from anyone but people who've donated. Why is this? And what makes you think that was a good idea? I now have to inform my entire group we've both gotten wiped and kicked from the servers permeatly because the hardcore aspect was literally the one thing that differed you guys from any other server. I've seen server bases die quickly from choices like that.
    So I just found out that you don't keep track of what's going on in our community, at all. We've been talking about the new servers for almost a year now. We've posted a lot of information on the forums about the move. We broadcasted messages on the previous servers as well.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's just a stupid rant. You can read about our server plans here if you like.

If you have anything constructive to add that's fine. But don't come in here ranting or insinuating that we're making bad choices. It's not appreciated. Especially after all the trouble we've gone through to let players voice their opinions and give input long before we started the new servers.

Anyway, have a quote:

I think Galros sums it up quite nicely:
    Quote Originally Posted by galros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by latyper View Post
    Getting into the donor servers is cheap, (15 euros for a year).
    I totally agree with latyper
    But I found this information in the forum:
    Current plan for pricing:

• free means free.
    • tier 1 €15,- / for as long as we're running Minecraft servers. Access to all the tier 1 servers.
    This makes donation even more cheaper
    So guys - don't hesitate and make a as long as we're running Minecraft servers donation.

Link to donate:
    http://donate.happydiggers.net/

Link to the thread "New server plans":
    http://happydiggers.net/showthread.p...ht=server+plan

Thanks!