Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    The night mode of Journey Map (both full-screen and minimap) is awesome for laying road initial traces with "//lrbuild glowstone air".

Guys, could you please give at least creative rights to Commiellama2? He is working in survival 2nd day Done thanks!

Also - how to give things to people from creative inv? I tried to give him slabs - they are like ghost items
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 6th February 2016 at 15:54.

Btw, I have just found out: there is no much need to remove dirt between road borders on plain parts of road, a person with WE access can replace dirt with slabs very easy and quick using brush. Only slopes/stairs are for manual. So you can leave it and write here.

Updated the table with new status on roads.

You can also see the road status update here: CLICK

Post (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sariak View Post
    Spoiler!
    Looking at the progress on Freebie TFC I'd say things are moving along quite nicely. We got a quarter of the roads done in two days. That's awesome guys If we keep this up we'll be able to finish with building on the FreebieTFC the Premium TFC and Premium TnFC in about 2 to 3 weeks. I'd say that's really quick. The last time we took about 3 months just to finish 1 server.

Right now we have about a handful of active builders. I think it's best if we concentrate on one server at a time otherwise progress will feel really slow and people will get discouraged.

May I help build roads and such? I'm very good at following instructions. I spoke to LP and he recommended I post here because there is apparently some whitelisting that would have to happen first.

Right now we finished the road the goes EAST and the WEST road is almost done. We just need a bridge or 2 on the west road and that's it.

I've terraformed the Premium TFC server's spawn and changed it's color theme. Here are a few screenshots to wet your appetite.
    Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.13.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  1.11 MB

Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.31.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  812.1 KB

Name:  2016-02-07_21.12.46.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  1.04 MB

We've built a good part of the south road too. There is another 4-way bridge waiting for Heptagon at an X shaped ravine on the south route btw.