Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    DOM, would you mind looking at the Lockette and Towny configs for TnFC? Specifically the use and switch ids in Towny which uses ore dictionary names and the lockable blocklist from Lockette which uses itemIDs. Newer versions of Lockette which also use the ore dictionary didn't work for us in the past.

V.I.P.
    North Road has been laid and mostly cleaned up. Needs some lights and beautification but the grunt work is done. Gonna go fall on my face now.
    WE is making things go about a 1000% faster. thank you again RX.

As soon as I get home I'll start on config options/updating/making a pack code.

For those who want to help and that are not whitelisted.
    I will do a temp white list while I'm on so you can help with the roads. When I log off the white list will end. If you are ok with this feel free to contact me
    Latyper, I'll check on this, I believe when you log in you should go to the regular TFC or lobby server, if using the common server address.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Latyper, I'll check on this, I believe when you log in you should go to the regular TFC or lobby server, if using the common server address.
    Thanks so much for looking into this. I didn't change the server address. I'm just using the same address I always use to log on to Happy Diggers.

EDIT:

I double checked the server IP. It is still set to happydiggers.net:4000

Last edited by latyper; 10th February 2016 at 04:38.

V.I.P.
    North road is lit, cleaned. bridges built and verges done.
    West road is lit, bridges built and cleanup done.
    I need someone with creative oversight to design/approve a couple more lamp posts under 6 blocks radius, please and thank you!

lobby.happydiggers.net:4000 is usually the safest way to join our server.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestHermit View Post
    North road is lit, cleaned. bridges built and verges done.
    West road is lit, bridges built and cleanup done.
    I need someone with creative oversight to design/approve a couple more lamp posts under 6 blocks radius, please and thank you!
    Good job

What do you need exactly? Do you already have some designs somewhere we can look at? Or are you asking for someone to make a design which you can then use?

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Those planned outposts/villages on the ends of the roads - what will be their functions?
    Just decorations? Or mob protection areas?
    Or providing food and water - i.e. bushes, fruit trees, maybe let trees grow branches outside of the protected area so people can cut them for saplings (saaw this on previous server)?
    Or even NPCs who will trade? Or just tell advices? Maybe some library then?

This will help to design them.

Also - any tiny outposts allowed along the roads? If yes - how many blocks apart? Contents? (water, bushes, trees?)
    The outposts/villages made at the end of each road will be for both decorative and functional purposes. They will have an entrance at the end of the road and an exit, most certainly in the same direction, both having a gate at each end.
    They will make a nice transition from road to wilderness and will act as a trading post too if we could make NPC's trade stuff ( stones for tree saplings maybe, sticks/thatch for food etc.).

And of course there will be mob protection in that area. We don't want our villagers to be in danger right?

Other than that we can place tiny outposts in places that lack water/food. There are certain areas on the road where food is hard to find and areas where there are plenty of bushes or even fruit trees.

In an area with low water resources you can even consider a small well as an outpost.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

Good job

What do you need exactly? Do you already have some designs somewhere we can look at? Or are you asking for someone to make a design which you can then use?
    ON the east side of the spawn there is kind of a working area where RX, Marius and I have been working with posts and clipboards.
    There are a few designs there that can be looked at that I threw together.
    RX approved the lamp I put out the west road as both the T-style lamp posts and the Arch are too large to be made into brushes.
    If someone would like to take a gander or throw something together themselves and leave a sign that would be awesome. Please I'm begging you, something symmetrical. ( Pleeeeease)