Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Our base is wiped

I want to report a base wipe.

I Started with a group of friends on The Island 2 days ago. Today we wanted to continue, and we see that our entire base and all our stuff is gone. Destroyed by "Trump's tributes". Everything is gone, even simple signs and stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you for reporting this. I will be looking into this. If the records match up I will try to get you compensated within the next 24 hours. The screen shot shows your in-game user names which helps, but sending me a list of your steam names, tribe name, and coordinates of where the base was would help a lot. Feel free to private message me that information.

We've spoken with someone from their tribe. It seems it was a bit of a misunderstanding.

He saw several logs where some of our people were killed by their plant turrets. So he thought we had been trying to get into their base. We didn't though, we simply died a lot and spawned right in the middle of their base a few times. Couldn't exactly help that XD. Not really a reason to wipe our base still.. We didn't have anything really valuable yet, but it was just really crappy to find everything destroyed. But he has apologized, so we're good now.

Quote Originally Posted by amberjs View Post
    We've spoken with someone from their tribe. It seems it was a bit of a misunderstanding.

He saw several logs where some of our people were killed by their plant turrets. So he thought we had been trying to get into their base. We didn't though, we simply died a lot and spawned right in the middle of their base a few times. Couldn't exactly help that XD. Not really a reason to wipe our base still.. We didn't have anything really valuable yet, but it was just really crappy to find everything destroyed. But he has apologized, so we're good now.
    Base wiping is 100% against the rules without prior staff approval. How big was your structure? Did you lose any dinos?

Ark servers updated to version 279.242.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Base wiping is 100% against the rules without prior staff approval. How big was your structure? Did you lose any dinos?
    No dinos killed, the structure lost was 3 storey high, wood only, but fairly large and partly unfinished. It was a misunderstanding on our end as i though they really were trying hard to get into our base. I will reimburse them in full by giving them metal if that would solve things. Thier new spot is not too far from their old spot so i can bring it whenever its convenient to them.

EDIT: Or i can give them the mats to craft it themselves so they lvl up a bit
    Last edited by dentodili; 8th April 2018 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    No dinos killed, the structure lost was 3 storey high, wood only, but fairly large and partly unfinished. It was a misunderstanding on our end as i though they really were trying hard to get into our base. I will reimburse them in full by giving them metal if that would solve things. Thier new spot is not too far from their old spot so i can bring it whenever its convenient to them.

EDIT: Or i can give them the mats to craft it themselves so they lvl up a bit
    Make sure this is the last time I receive a report like this. I'm glad it was worked out amicably, but the no base wipe rule is a cardinal rule on the HappyDiggers servers. It's one of the defining characteristics of our long running servers.

Only HappyDiggers staff can determine if a tribe or player's structures can be wiped, and HappyDiggers Ark servers will never be wiped or reset intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Make sure this is the last time I receive a report like this. I'm glad it was worked out amicably, but the no base wipe rule is a cardinal rule on the HappyDiggers servers. It's one of the defining characteristics of our long running servers.

Only HappyDiggers staff can determine if a tribe or player's structures can be wiped, and HappyDiggers Ark servers will never be wiped or reset intentionally.
    Will do and thanks! I havent met any of them online yet, as soon as i do i'll make sure 5000 Metal ingots and the needed paste get to them to rebuild in metal.

The Ark Easter Event has concluded.

Ark server titles changed, 13 Ark Plugins added, information will be posted on first page of this thread