Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Event Multipliers

Not sure if the Multipliers work, atleast hatching speed is the same. Cant compare harvesting since i couldnt play for such a long time.

im playing for weeks and actually nothing has changed. Breeding,hatching harvest hasnt change for sure, cant tell for XP because im almost max level.

Are the other features of the event working like event items and such? If the multipliers for the event aren't working but everything else is, then that's WildCard's issue. The event was activated via the startup command line flag just as instructed by WC.

Yes items etc all working, dinos too.I talked to a other server owner and he say's the rates have to be adjusted manualy.

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post
    Yes items etc all working, dinos too.I talked to a other server owner and he say's the rates have to be adjusted manualy.
    That would make this the first event in 2 years to require manual adjustment which is absurd, given that it's a server start flag spawned event. You also can't just flip the rates by whole number integers as the game does separate calculations for each rate based on the difficulty. It took a week and a half of troubleshooting just to get the difficulty 5 rate correct because of the 'hidden' calculations.

We better just let it how it is, we better dont change anything

Place to promote the server

You may want to add it to topg, these guys have a lot of gaming traffic and it's big list: https://topg.org/ark-survival-evolved-servers/
    Any new place that is free to join is a good place

Genesis plans?

In a few weeks the new Ark expansion Genesis is released.

My personal mission is to defeat one boss on Valguero and then start playing Genesis when it's released.

Usually I just start over on a new server, but I really want to move my character this time. Are there plans to start a HappyDiggers server for Genesis?

Quote Originally Posted by amberjs View Post
    In a few weeks the new Ark expansion Genesis is released.

My personal mission is to defeat one boss on Valguero and then start playing Genesis when it's released.

Usually I just start over on a new server, but I really want to move my character this time. Are there plans to start a HappyDiggers server for Genesis?
    Yes