Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    hello i did check the servers and event is not active. in the cooking pot there is the event stuff to craft but:

- no colored dinos ( checked 15min for them and the colors should be very common
    - no bunny dodos
    - no 2x rates active

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    hello i did check the servers and event is not active. in the cooking pot there is the event stuff to craft but:

- no colored dinos ( checked 15min for them and the colors should be very common
    - no bunny dodos
    - no 2x rates active
    Checked, thought the Colours were just not as good this time. Activated the event on every server again, wiped all wild dinos, waited till colored dinos spawn and checked if Bunny Dodos spawn.

This time the event is activated for sure!

For some reason the rate multipliers haven't been working with events. Initially I thought it was because the Ark servers were on Linux, but now that we're on Windows again it seems like the rates still aren't working. If Epimetheus confirms that the rates haven't altered, then we can try manually adjusting the rates for the duration of the event.

I just did check and its all good exept the rates i did test with meat run, hatching and breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nem View Post
    servers down
    Servers are back up. In the future, please post in the Ark servers down thread. Thanks!