Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    since the last update...my home and many plants with building s+ parts...all enemy

my plants attacks me
    many doors i can not open

please help me with a gamesave backup

Thanks you and have a nice day
    That won't be necessary, I can put you back in your tribe with commands. We'll just have to find a time when we can both be online at the same time. Feel free to private message me when you are free.

New Spawned
    I´m in a Tribe

And it is nich only that, it is missing and also several dinosaurs.
    many Allo´s
    3xOvis
    2xDaeodon
    and the plants killed 2xAchatina

Could be more but after the 5 kill my own plants, the lust was lost.
    Dismantle, install, damage nothing

Please help me

Your tribe has all personal ownerships of structures. It looks like one of your members that originally placed down structures was either kicked or left the tribe and the plants followed them out of the tribe. This appears to be an internal tribe issue rather than a server issue.

Ark servers updated to version 262.0.

New Spawned
    Still the same problem.
    All S + large cropplot with x plants shoot at me and my dinos
    The greenhouse which I have built, I do not come in and can not tear it off.
    And when I go close to the greenhouse stands there neither the owner (Vikings) nor the owner (Marvin).
    All Member in Tribe,nobody left us.

Have you tried replacing all of your species X? Have you tried setting different attack parameters? Have you tried non S+ crop plots?

New Spawned
    I can not adjust anything at the Crop Plot.
    Since it holds hold E for more options but it does not open the menu.Name:  20170716073739_1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  120.7 KBName:  20170716073759_1.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  152.0 KBName:  20170716073832_1.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  163.9 KB
    it is my greenhouse also i can´t do anything.
    Last edited by Marvin; 16th July 2017 at 17:01.

Unhappy

update needed for the servers
    Last edited by Progamer192; 17th July 2017 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    I can not adjust anything at the Crop Plot.
    Since it holds hold E for more options but it does not open the menu.
    it is my greenhouse also i can´t do anything.
    That shows that your tribe doesn't own those structures anymore. A clear example of loss of ownership due to someone leaving a personal ownership tribe. When I investigated your base last week to see what might be going on I found this:

Name:  20170711131151_1.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  763.8 KB

That pic shows the player Aylja not being in the tribe "Vikings" while still being at your base. It says she's in the tribe "Vikings - Jarl".

Structures don't just randomly lose ownership while others don't. If your entire tribe lost ownership then that could be an indication of a bug of some sort, but select structures in a tribe that practices personal ownership shows that someone had left the tribe or the governance was changed or some other internal tribe matter happened. I can come in and reclaim the lost structures for your tribe but, like I mentioned in an earlier post, it would be a lot easier if we found a time to do it while we were both online because I don't know the full extent of your base structures like you do so I would likely miss things.

Quote Originally Posted by Progamer192 View Post
    update needed for the servers
    Please post server outages and updates needed on the Report Ark Server Down Here thread.

Ark servers updated to version 263.0.