Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ark PvP Server

Ark PvP Server

Greetings Survivors!

With the recent inactivity on the Ark servers i decided to reintroduce PvP to our Community!

I tried to balance the PvP as much as possible, with broken aspects of the game / S+ mod removed or rebalanced the PvP should be fresh and exciting! The Cluster will exist of 3 maps:

Ragnarok
    Abberation
    Extinction

Why only these 3 maps?
    The new Genesis maps are gamebreaking in PvP, introducing many mechanics that are either unfair or straight game breaking. With Ragnarok everybody gets the best of the classic Ark experience, while Abberation and Extinction add new flavor and excitement.

Server Rates:
    XP 4x
    Harvest 4x
    Taming 3x
    Egg Hatch Speed 5x
    Maturation Rate 4x
    Baby Food Consumption Speed 1,5x
    Crop Growth Rate 5X
    Crate Loot Quality 2x
    Fishing Loot Quality 1,5

Mods:
    Structure Plus
    Stacking Mod

Removed Content:
    Titan´s can not be transfered
    Many S+ Structures that are overpowered / have gamebreaking possibilitys are removed, like Item Collector, S+ Force Field, S+ Hatchery or Nanny.

Features:
    Max Players in tribe is limited to 4.
    Alliances are limited to 3, with 3 tribe per alliance.
    Gamma is enabled.
    Tek Turrets are auto unlocked since Broodmother doesn´t exist on these maps.

Rules:
    - Don´t insult other people
    - Don´t use exploits or Bugs, if you find any message me on the forum. If there is concern for exploit abuse the server might get rolled back, except there is enough proof submitted.
    - Do not use Titans for Raids. You can use them for open world PvP or PvE like Supply Drops, Element Veins or the King Titan, but using them to soak turrets or damaging Bases (not FOB´s) is forbidden.
    - Don´t raid the same person / tribe repeatedly in a short time widow only to keep them down. Dont wipe them, if you dont want to have the base spot yourself. We want players to have a chance to come back.
    - griefing is in small scale allowed, like sniping some (under 10) tames, but not keep players from playing (for example caging them and keeping them alive).

Not following the rules can result in a ban, depending on the size of the offense.

Servers:
    Ragnarok https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12936791
    Abberation https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12936792
    Extinction https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12937173

In case of questions or need of mod assistance please create a new thread in the Ark forum or post under this one.

Update: Since it looks like the rules weren´t clearly whats allowed and whats not im updating the rules. New / changed rules are in a different colour.
    Last edited by Epimetheus; 4th January 2022 at 17:33.

Yes!!! Happy about that will join today to remove the genesis ones was a good idea. We should promote the servers on forums etc.

What about building in artifact caves, is that allowed? Maybe put artifacts in white drops or something and allow artifact cave building idk.
    Last edited by Nem; 8th October 2021 at 13:21.

Building in Caves is allowed, with 6x vanilla dmg and no threat from titan i wouldnt recommend it though. Exspecially since everyone who builds in a cave will be a prime target to get trough to the artifact.

There wont be costum supply drops, if you want to build in a artifact cave you will have to defend a lot.

I already promoted on reddit, but feel free to recommend it to other players /friends you know. Aslong as you follow the rules everybody is welcome!

Great thank you. This is gonna be fun

With the current rates you can farm a lot of resources solo if you know how to do it. I would have to tune down the gathering rate a lot for it not to be broken.

*** Admin Abuse ***

Don't play here - Aleric has Admin on this Server and abuse it. He is also racist calling every chinese or russian a cheater

Confronted and proofed even with screenshots, he is looking for dumb pretext -> hope you dont run your Minecraft Server with the same attitude tho

Quote Originally Posted by ArkPlayer123 View Post
    Don't play here - Aleric has Admin on this Server and abuse it. He is also racist calling every chinese or russian a cheater

Confronted and proofed even with screenshots, he is looking for dumb pretext -> hope you dont run your Minecraft Server with the same attitude tho
    Pics or it didn't happen. Post your screenshots.

To be clear, racism will not be tolerated. Neither will false accusations so back up your claims with proof.

I will post my conversation with this player:

Name:  DC 1.PNG
Views: 148
Size:  298.4 KB
    Name:  DC 2.PNG
Views: 143
Size:  269.9 KB
    Name:  DC 3.PNG
Views: 144
Size:  61.9 KB

Maybe i could have handled this better, but i think i handled it still okay.

Point is, the player above used multiple items in a raid that are known for cheating, such as sleeping bags and s+ ladders. These items allow the player to get in the terrain of the game and outline defensive structures. He claimed he soaked a base with around 20 turrets on each site of the base with around 3k bullets within 1h, while also being comparable new to the server. He then destroyed the entire players / tribe property on the whole map, even though the rules of the server states not to do that. I didn´t even ban him, just rolled back the server. Since then the servers are down to resolve the issue. Since he stated that he has video proof of the raid in legitimate ways i asked him to show me the video, since then i didnt got any answer from him.

If i failed to handle this properly i apologize.

Edit: Screenshots did not load in, editing to fix it.
    Last edited by Epimetheus; 4th January 2022 at 17:03.

Server rules have been updated to show more clearly whats allowed and what isn´t. See the first Post for more information.