Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I've updated the generic "HappyDiggers.net" banners with these:
    Attachment 3650

Attachment 3651

Attachment 3652

Attachment 3653

Hope you like and perhaps it'll draw a bit more attention to them

Cool font!

As some of you may have noticed, Ark server instances have been randomly shutting down. We've been maxing out our RAM for the Ark servers for several weeks now. I believe most of the RAM issues may be related to plugins, so I've temporarily removed half of the plugins to see how well the server holds up.

Today I'm aggressively wiping inactive tribes ranging from thatch to metal tiered structures. Tribes that have been inactive for at least 5+ months with starving dinos and broken into bases are all on the chopping block. I haven't done a serious cleanse on the Ark servers for a year and a half or more. Ragnarok is the first and other servers will follow as I have time/motivation. This isn't a server wipe, just an inactive sweep. Most of the metal tiered tribes haven't have an inactive sweep since each server's creation anyway. The Island in particular needs a thorough cleaning.

The Island has been swept for inactives as well.

Scorched Earth swept for inactives. That's it for the sweep. Aberration is too new to be doing a sweep for right now. Remember, if you're looking to take over a certain spot that a base is already on and know that the owners of the base haven't been online for a while it doesn't hurt to ask me or other staff about the possibility of removing it. There is a process and method to determining inactivity.

Advanced chat plugin updated to version 2.3. Webchat and discord chat experimentation.

Ark servers updated to version 280.115.

Ark servers updated to version 280.132.

Ark servers updated to version 281.107.

All Ark server mods re-installed to possibly fix crashing issues due to corrupted mod files. Advanced chat and Ark shop updated.