Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    I would be hesitant to remove a mod that is integrated with our cluster. S+ has a lot of quality of life features built into the game that most folks likely take for granted as they've been in the servers since (almost) day 1. Transferring between servers would cause headaches as well. Having items from one mod in your inventory and transferring into a server without said mod will at best delete the items and at worst could corrupt characters.

Is this a relatively new issue that has cropped up? It seems several players are on the Gen 2 server as I type this reply.

Since ARK and it's mods are a bit of a mess, wouldn't it be a good idea to check for ARK and mod updates periodically in addition to the daily restart?

With Valheim I did an update check every 900 seconds as I didn't want to spam Steam servers.
    For mods it's a bit more involved but perhaps you could check for updates there every hour or so?

If you need/like help with this I'm down to hack a few scripts

The Ark Server Manager through the windows VM performs auto mod updates and checks. It's rare that an update slips through unnoticed. The issue that was brought up by Dourne seems to be player side from what I can tell as the servers were up to date when I looked and there were players on the server (players can't join without up to date mods).

If we pursued moving Ark back to Linux I'd love some auto update scripts

had an update last night at 11:58pm for 157.6mb. does not say what. home now at 8pm the following day and cannot see the servers. removed HD gen 2 from my servers. tried to add ark.happydiggers.net:31015 and get
    Spoiler!

tried direct link from the home page
    Spoiler!

tried mods again....nothing. appears not online.

The server hardware is offline which is why none of them are up. If the servers were online and weren't up to date they'd show they were online but you couldn't join them. I've initiated a remote power cycle so they should be up soon.

I need a map XD

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I may be back to using heroin/playing ARK again...

For some reason I cant find the servers Any tips on how to fix that XD

Cheers,
    Crimsonbeard(CRIMSON)

The latest update that dropped caused a corruption in the server files. The manager can't process a corrupted update so I'm manually resetting the game server files. Servers should be up one at a time over the next 30 minutes or so.

For those that don't yet have ARK: Survival Evolved. The game is currently free on Steam until June 19th.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...vival_Evolved/