Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post
    Update 275 aberration
    Indeed Time for me to get to work.

My Steam client is currently downloading a 13.1GB update for ARK. I remember when I bought a 13.7GB 7200rpm IBM Deskstar hard drive many years ago and thought it had tons of space. Out of the way kids, old person coming through!

Name:  Golden Oldie.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  102.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    My Steam client is currently downloading a 13.1GB update for ARK. I remember when I bought a 13.7GB 7200rpm IBM Deskstar hard drive many years ago and thought it had tons of space. Out of the way kids, old person coming through!
    It doesn't help that Ark has never been truly optimized. They just throw gigs at us. 120 gigs and counting

lol, i remember when i got an 80 meg (yes meg) drive and thought that was the berries =P.

Structures plus updated on all Ark servers. Play testing has begun on the Aberration server. Things are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    lol, i remember when i got an 80 meg (yes meg) drive and thought that was the berries =P.
    My first one was 160 megs. I feel so young in this crowd

Back on the topic: I hope WC will not release too many updates following the Aberration launch. Or else I might expire from frustration during servers' downtime. Because that thing where the phoenix ashes should be visible? A big, fat lie...

Aberration released to donors only on Ark. A month from now it will open for all HappyDiggers players. Three months from now item downloads will be enabled.

My client downloaded another 400MB patch this morning. I've initiated another update cycle for the servers, they should be up to date again in a few minutes.