Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 425
  1. #411
    For some reason, I can't seem to snap the majority of structures. They light green up but whatever I do, they don't actually snap. Is the server running version 293.103 https://ark.gamepedia.com/293.103?
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

  2. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorfos View Post
    For some reason, I can't seem to snap the majority of structures. They light green up but whatever I do, they don't actually snap. Is the server running version 293.103 https://ark.gamepedia.com/293.103?
    I'll go ahead and give them another update cycle.

  3. #413

    Servers Down

    Are the ARK servers down?
    Can't access them since a few days now.

  4. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by VedeeM View Post
    Are the ARK servers down?
    Can't access them since a few days now.
    https://happydiggers.net/content.php...s-ARK-goes-USA

  5. #415
    Updates:

    Servers moved to USA. IPs updated.

    Added Extinction server info.
    Added Crystal Isles server info.

    ArkCrossServerChat Linux Package in effect. Discord heavily integrated. 3 way chat: Ark->Discord, Discord->Ark, Ark->Ark.
    Server consoles will report server status to servers in game and in discord.
    Server RCONs will report to discord in private staff channel to help staff maintain the servers.

    Updated many other sections.

  6. #416
    Ark servers updated to version 298.3

  7. #417
    Thanks to Chogata's efforts, the Crystal Islands server has been updated with a custom loot config. Great work Chogata!

    Side note: summer event has been disabled. This will take effect on next game server restart for Ark servers.

  8. #418

    Valguero down

    Hi, Valguero seems to have been down for about 2 days now. Is it getting back up soon?

  9. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by amberjs View Post
    Hi, Valguero seems to have been down for about 2 days now. Is it getting back up soon?
    https://happydiggers.net/showthread....2296#post22296

  10. #420
    Now that the of the Ark servers are back online and Ark is communicating well with Linux, I've re-enabled the auto update scripts that run updates every time the Ark servers do their daily backup. Theoretically we should have less overall downtime, like it was before WC started messing with things and not telling people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •