Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    That shows that your tribe doesn't own those structures anymore. A clear example of loss of ownership due to someone leaving a personal ownership tribe. Structures don't just randomly lose ownership while others don't. If your entire tribe lost ownership then that could be an indication of a bug of some sort.
    Of Course the entire tribe lost ownership of some struktures. No 1!!!!!! has left the tribe and aylia is in the tribe vikings rank jarl not tribe vikings - jarl So for me it is clearly a game bug A possible solution is like marvin said too make a gamesave server back up its is not oure fault i build moste of those plants and i clearly hafent left the tribethx for your time

Quote Originally Posted by MeMoR3x View Post
    Of Course the entire tribe lost ownership of some struktures. No 1!!!!!! has left the tribe and aylia is in the tribe vikings rank jarl not tribe vikings - jarl So for me it is clearly a game bug A possible solution is like marvin said too make a gamesave server back up its is not oure fault i build moste of those plants and i clearly hafent left the tribethx for your time
    You misunderstood my reply. When I said, "If your entire tribe lost ownership then that could be an indication of a bug of some sort..." That means losing EVERYTHING. Your tribe still has plenty of structures and dinos owned by Vikings. The initial report was posted 8 days ago. That's 8 days of time that my request was made for someone in your tribe to contact me about a time we can both be on to solve the issue. Yet, none of you have taken me up on my offer.

Guess what, I fired up a previous game save from before the update on my local server to see what was going on and the results were the same. That means that something had changed in the tribe since player and tribe data is saved separately of the world save (structures in the world). Nobody is being blamed for anything. Maybe you guys made a mistake (it's common in personal ownership tribes), maybe it's a bug. It doesn't matter. I'm tired of this back and forth with nothing being accomplished, I made the request twice and you guys continued to ignore it. I'm just going to go into the server and re-claim what I see. If I miss anything, well that's too bad since I've made more than an effort to get together with you guys to figure out the problem.

I reclaimed all of the structures I could see within the base. Due to your tribe governance of personally owned equipment there was no way for me to transfer ownership. Everything had to be torn down. The reclaimed structures are in a box in the tribe area near where the greenhouse was. 2 Achatina of similar levels to the lost ones are ready to be claimed inside one of the buildings. I can't reimburse the ovis and daedons without knowing the levels as they were not reported and there was no record of them in the tribe log.

New Spawned
    First of all, thank you very much
    Sorry I was on vacation and came back yesterday
    I have rebuilt the greenhouse again and the cupboard of you empty.
    A few metal pipes and a faucet have passed into your possession
    Could you please take care of the Vulkanhöhle (right)? Since ick can teleport me but the doors do not open
    There is also an Allosaurus (Female) away the same Lv as that which still stands there.
    Oh yes the daeodon was male and max level 240 at the catch.
    And the other missing animals were traced and can be re-breeded.
    That was then I believe everything and if I notice something still notice I am modest.
    Thank you again
    Name:  20170722154845_1.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  232.4 KBName:  20170722061738_1.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  152.9 KBName:  20170722061814_1.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  220.5 KBName:  20170722062231_1.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  225.3 KB
    Last edited by Marvin; 22nd July 2017 at 17:24.

Ark servers updated to 264.16.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    First of all, thank you very much
    Sorry I was on vacation and came back yesterday
    I have rebuilt the greenhouse again and the cupboard of you empty.
    A few metal pipes and a faucet have passed into your possession
    Could you please take care of the Vulkanhöhle (right)? Since ick can teleport me but the doors do not open
    There is also an Allosaurus (Female) away the same Lv as that which still stands there.
    Oh yes the daeodon was male and max level 240 at the catch.
    And the other missing animals were traced and can be re-breeded.
    That was then I believe everything and if I notice something still notice I am modest.
    Thank you again
    Allosaurus and Daedon refunded. I couldn't find any pipes that weren't Vikings so I'm assuming you took care of it. Due to ownership issues, the non owned structures were removed and put in a box near your outpost. I suggest you re-place those sooner than later since your dino is now exposed.

In a recent update the bosses were "balanced". Do not attempt any bosses right now. They can one shot kill your dinos in multitudes. I'm working with Epimetheus to play test and tweak the damage/resistance of the bosses to a reasonable amount. This will take time.

Ark servers updated to version 264.32.

After a couple days of testing and many hundreds of dead rexes Epimetheus and I have established a good baseline for the boss fights. If the bosses weren't doable with top of the line rexes (obtainable through hunting/breeding) then they were nerfed until it was possible. I can say with certainty that every tier of Brood Mother, Ape, and Dragon can be achieved with proper rexes, saddles, and strategy. It will not be easy, and several are harder than they were before all of these "balancing" passes started coming out by the developers, but they are possible now.

Manticore was not tested. Gamma and Beta versions are doable from what I've been told. If I receive a report that Alpha Manticore is OP I'll do a balancing pass over that as well.

Changes will take effect on all HappyDiggers Ark servers after the next restart/update.

Ark servers updated to version 264.53.