Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Ark servers updated to 257.4.

Fixed an issue on The Center Primitive Plus where those that have tamed a Titanosaur couldn't feed it. One of the configs was missing a value, which has been changed to the same value we have on The Island server. Titanosaurs can now be tamed/kept without fear of them starving to death over night.

Blocked a few more engrams for the Primitive Plus server like electronics, polymer, etc.

Official PvP servers have had some changes over the last few months, one of those changes is the crosshairs being disabled. Some servers have them enabled. As such, since I try to keep the PvP aspect similar to the official PvP experience, I've enabled crosshairs on all HappyDiggers Ark servers. The changes will take effect the next time the servers update or are restarted.

Spent some time fixing the new max player level issue. The ascension game progression removed 15 levels off the 200 player max level, so I added 15 more custom levels on top of the original 200. Now player level 200 is attainable again under the normal conditions I had set prior to the ascension update. This does, however, increase the maximum level that can be achieved by completing the new tek cave. Easy = 205, Medium = 210, Hard = 215. The experience required scales up as well.

All Ark servers updated to 257.45.

Ark servers updated to 257.48.

Structures Plus added to HappyDiggers The Center Primitive Plus server. The engram list has been heavily edited to match up with the tech level of Primitive Plus.

A reminder to folks: Do not wipe out (completely destroy) people's bases on the HappyDiggers Ark servers. Even if the structure is just a small thatch hut. Only staff members are allowed to completely remove a base and its structures, and only in certain circumstances.

Early warning that the GlassMetal mod on The Island server is going to be removed. I'm planning on removing it one month from this post. This should give players plenty of time to remove/replace GlassMetal structures with S+ substitutes or however you want to work it. Removing this mod was always in the books, it just never happened due to other projects getting in the way (like Primitive Plus). Now that I'm fairly caught up on the workload I can focus on The Island again with the possibility of new mods to enhance quality of life without sacrificing server performance. Removal of GlassMetal will remove a large portion of redundant assets from the server load which can be used to bring in new mods.

Ark servers updated to 257.499.