Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Structures plus updated on all Ark servers.

Structures plus updated on all Ark servers.

Ark servers updated to 257.54.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers.

Ark servers updated to 258.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Early warning that the GlassMetal mod on The Island server is going to be removed. I'm planning on removing it one month from this post. This should give players plenty of time to remove/replace GlassMetal structures with S+ substitutes or however you want to work it. Removing this mod was always in the books, it just never happened due to other projects getting in the way (like Primitive Plus). Now that I'm fairly caught up on the workload I can focus on The Island again with the possibility of new mods to enhance quality of life without sacrificing server performance. Removal of GlassMetal will remove a large portion of redundant assets from the server load which can be used to bring in new mods.
    A reminder that GlassMetal will be removed June 15th from The Island server.

The Center Primitive Plus experienced a map corruption removing all dinos/structures and reset the map. The server has been reverted back to the earliest save from May 30th, before the latest update. All personal player progress and current up to date tribe logs remain unaffected as the world save is separate from character/tribe saves.

Ark servers updated to 258.3.

Ark servers updated to 258.41. New Ark server added, Ragnarok!