Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Ahhh, I forgot to remove my metal trap from an Argi yesterday, hoped you would not introduce this mod so soon...

Well, I see lots of metal digging in my future

Ark servers updated to version 265.3.

Ark servers updated to version 265.51.

Ark servers updated to version 266.0.

Ark has been officially released! Ark servers updated to version 267.0.

Closure of HappyDiggers The Center Primitive Plus announced for two weeks from now. More details can be found in this thread.

Ark servers updated to version 267.2.

I've finally managed to edit our loot modifying config today. Took a while to get the syntax down correctly on a 510k character config file and then add in another 6k characters with updated saddles.

Saddles added:
    Equus
    Pachyrhino
    Igaunodon
    Kaprosuchus
    Araneo
    Chalicotherium
    Baryonyx
    Thylacoleo
    Megatherium
    Megalosaurus
    Daedon
    Therizinosaurus
    Megalania
    Yutyrannus
    Basilosaurus
    Tusoteuthis

Saddles were added to their respective beacon master list based on the level that it's obtainable. Since the config is no longer default from what is available online from the original author I've posted an edited list with the new saddles on the front of this thread so folks know which beacons to search for.

Version 267.21 introduces the gamma option to official PvP servers. To keep in line with official PvP settings I've turned on Gamma on HD Ark servers as well. Changes will take effect next round of server updates which should happen at some point today when the new version is released.

Ark servers updated to version 267.3.

Hair growth slowed to 1% speed to allow for more customized hair styles without the constant upkeep. This will also make hair growth much more realistic.

Ark servers updated to version 286.11.