Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Ark servers updated to version 268.12.

Ark servers updated to version 268.2.

Ark servers updated to version 268.22.

HappyDiggers Ark The Center Primitive Plus has been closed.

Ark servers have been updated to version 269.0.

Made some changes to the Ark servers I have been working on for a few months now.

All S+ structure items will have a pickup timer set to 1 hour (longest time I can set it). This means you can place a structure and pick it up again as long as it hasn't been set for 1 hour. After the 1 hour mark the structure will no longer be able to be picked up and must be demolished, unless it's an item that normally allows pickup like turrets. This change is to make S+ a little less OP by requiring players to choose their structure locations much more carefully as it will cost them more and increase the value of their structures. The 1 hour timer allows for the opportunity to pick up a structure again if it is misplaced during construction.

Protected Passives will no longer initiate the passive protection timer if there are items in the inventory of the passive dino. Saddles and food (not kibble) are still allowed to exist within the inventory and will not interfere with the passive timer. This change is to prevent people from accidentally losing valuable items they leave on a passive dino when the timer expires and the non food items are dumped.

All S+ transmitters will be converted into vanilla tek transmitters. This will require an exchange with a staff member as I can't automatically make the change without affecting mods. Since only a couple of tribes have S+ transmitters it shouldn't be too hard to do. S+ transmitters will now only be given out to Epic Donors as a top tier donor perk. This will give Epic Donors access to the scan wild dinos ability and boss arena summoning ability. Players can still beat the bosses and gain access to normal tek transmitters. Only 1 S+ tek transmitter will be given to an Epic Donor. The Epic Donor will be expected to place the S+ transmitter and let the pickup timer expire to prevent people from stealing the item from the Epic Donor. Since this will be a donor perk, an admin can pick up the S+ transmitter at the request of the donor to be placed in a different location or different HappyDiggers server. If an S+ transmitter is destroyed a new one can be requested if the Epic Donor has tribe log evidence of the destruction. If anybody is found to have an S+ tek transmitter and isn't an Epic Donor they will be banned without hesitation. S+ tek transmitters are now a controlled item.

It seems the pickup timer doesn't apply to S+ non-building pieces which is fine. That will just make buildings not able to be picked up and moved around. This also means Epic Donors with S+ Transmitters can move their transmitter around as needed without staff intervention.

Ark servers updated to version 270.0.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers.

Note this specific change:
    - DisablePickupAfterTime config option now applies to all structures in the mod(previously only applied to building structures, ie foundations, walls, etc)

This means ALL S+ structures will now be affected by the 1 hour pickup time, not just building pieces.

Config changes:

• Nanny no longer imprints 100% automatically. It will now only imprint to a maximum of 20%. This means you must imprint the remaining 80% if you want a full imprint. This will allow people some extra time to get all of the imprints for a dino.
    • Black pearl modifier I added at the request of players a while back will be set back at default now that there are many more options to obtain black pearls with.
    • Mutator max stacks increased to 100. Price for a mutation pulse is unchanged.
    • Raid timer multiplier set back to default. Boss arena times will be standard.
    • Custom boss config balance has been removed. Bosses will be default. Needs more testing if it's going to have custom configs again.
    • Scan dinos option has been disabled for S+ Tek transmitters.
    • The S+ Tek transmitter has been removed as an Epic Donor perk due to the extra time it's requiring staff to manage it, this has been made worse due to the changes in the most recent S+ update. I'll be looking for other alternatives to offer as perks for Donors. Any S+ Tek transmitters I converted can be converted back to their original structure if you contact me.