Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

The S+ changes issue

So I found out yesterday after the update the effect of some of the changes. That was why was asking for you Jiro in game. I guess with the update to S+ it affected some of the pre-update items. I figured out the change, like the farmer now runs on Calien soup not Iced Water any more and you had to make the change to change to fuel. What I also figured out, we had to replace the S+ Item Collector and the Farmer and everything worked fine from there. I think it was just some kind of glitch with them due to the update. I really didn't notice it until I was surrounded by poo.....lots and lots of poo (shudder) The gardner didn't seem to have have any issues I saw (cross my fingers).

Just in case anyone else has come across this problem. If you can replace the time and things are back to normal.

~Khaj
    "No longer stuck in mounds of poo."

Quote Originally Posted by Khajera View Post
    I really didn't notice it until I was surrounded by poo.....lots and lots of poo (shudder) The gardner didn't seem to have have any issues I saw (cross my fingers).

Just in case anyone else has come across this problem. If you can replace the time and things are back to normal.

~Khaj
    "No longer stuck in mounds of poo."
    *chuckles*

Yeah I can reimburse you for that.

Structures Plus updated for all Ark servers.

No worries

When I got back in to finally do the next imprint. I have mounds of poo again and now eggs. I deactivated one and now it won't activate (that is what lead me to make the new ones) Farmer still not working even though it says he's on I've got 100 'fuel' in each.

I'm not worried about the mats or anything like that. I was surprised that at the one base I have enough to make at least 10 of everything except the Nanny....she want's too much hair from my head LOL When I remade the collectors I did one just for poo and one for eggs, paste and such. Good thing these things expire, I would hate to see the cave fill up LOL

So something is goofy with S+'s update. So looks like I need to go do some reading for a fix.

Gotta head to bed for now tho. Thought I'd give an update.

Ark servers updated to version 271.0.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers.

Structures Plus updated. Ark version update to 271.15.

Ark servers updated to version 271.16.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers.

Structures Plus updated on all Ark servers. Version update to 271.17.

Protected Passives updated on all Ark servers. Updates seem to have gone on without a hitch. We'll see how Ragnarok does.