Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Ark servers updated to version 275.4.

Ark servers updated to version 275.44.

Ark servers updated to version 275.5.

Ark servers updated to version 276.

Ark servers updated to version 276.12.

Ark servers updated to version 276.13. The HappyDiggers Ark servers will not participate in the holiday event due to WildCard's lazy and terrible event setup.

Essentially, you have to run the -beta flag in your command line which will edit the server files to include the holiday effects and items for the event. This was also used for the 2017 Halloween event which required some major editing as it was. It turned out after the Halloween event that every server owner that ran the -beta event flag had to completely reinstall their server instances and change their settings back to what they were manually. Since the winter holiday event is running the same flag to initiate rather than the typical auto server update as seen in previous years, I'm not even going to attempt to run the servers with that flag.

In the last 6 months WildCard has proven untrustworthy with even basic changes which is why I only do non major version server updates if other server admins corroborate their servers are intact and okay, and that only works if there are not immediate observable issues which still causes a risk. This -beta flag has known issues, and is not worth the risk.

What if we get our own event ideas (like 2x faster hatching and 2x less food or something) for xmas

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post
    What if we get our own event ideas (like 2x faster hatching and 2x less food or something) for xmas
    I like that idea. Give me a day to think it over (It's rather late here at the moment) and I'll come up with something. Considering it would be last minute, it might not be implemented until after Christmas to give folks a heads up about the upcoming event.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    I like that idea. Give me a day to think it over (It's rather late here at the moment) and I'll come up with something. Considering it would be last minute, it might not be implemented until after Christmas to give folks a heads up about the upcoming event.

Cool to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post