Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Who says we need to have a Christmas event? We can have a New Year's event. Or even an "in between holidays" event

Personally I would love to have an event with bonus for dinos' XP.

And is it only me, or are dinos on Abberation getting their XP slower than on the other maps?

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Personally I would love to have an event with bonus for dinos' XP.

And is it only me, or are dinos on Abberation getting their XP slower than on the other maps?
    The rates are the same on Aberration as the other Ark servers so if there is an issue it's aberration related on WildCard's end, but I know I for a fact haven't had that issue with dino xp. I've already got a few dinos over 100k xp, and most of the well used dinos are sitting at 10-30k xp a pop.

Ark server custom levels updated. After the original aberration update it seemed that WildCard made some sort of stealth change to custom levels which threw ours out of whack. This was only a real problem for players already at max levels with or without ascension. I've edited the custom levels a bit and the problem seems to be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The rates are the same on Aberration as the other Ark servers so if there is an issue it's aberration related on WildCard's end, but I know I for a fact haven't had that issue with dino xp. I've already got a few dinos over 100k xp, and most of the well used dinos are sitting at 10-30k xp a pop.
    Well, I just had this weird feeling that the time between taming and first level up (which happens only on passive xp most of the time) was longer than usual, but if you say it’s the same, I believe you This map is skewing my overall perception of everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Well, I just had this weird feeling that the time between taming and first level up (which happens only on passive xp most of the time) was longer than usual, but if you say it’s the same, I believe you This map is skewing my overall perception of everything...
    Well that's the thing, according to the configs it's the same. And I haven't noticed a difference, but every dino on aberration is technically a new dino. Anky isn't the same as aberrant anky for example. They have their own files and buff effects. So it's possible what you experienced is different, but it would take extensive testing and Aberration is new still so people are still finding the changes.

Structures plus updated on all Ark servers.

Structures plus updated on all Ark servers.

Our Holiday Ark event has ended.

It has been several weeks since WildCard released Aberration and they still haven't fixed the new kibbles. The new kibbles like drake kibble, featherlight kibble, etc can't be crafted due to sloppy work by WC and they still haven't fixed them. These kibbles can be an imprint requirement while breeding which pretty much screws people's imprints over. Since this still hasn't even been addressed by WildCard I'm going to just start trading in the kibble ingredients for the kibble if people need it. Let me know via private message or in game and we can admin trade for the kibble if you have the required ingredients.

Thanks to J, we now have a global ban system in place for HappyDiggers Ark servers. Rule breakers beware!