Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Updated /help and sub /help commands

Added a once a day update task to the server that will update and restart the Ark servers. This will help keep the servers up to date and online if there are no staff members available for longer than 24 hours to manually update or restart the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Updated /help and sub /help commands

This is a superb idea and i cant believe this server didnt have it til now ! Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    This is a superb idea and i cant believe this server didnt have it til now ! Well done!
    We've had it before but it was finicky.

Once again, there were problems with the auto update update task. That feature will be postponed.

Ark shop and Ark rewards plugins have been temporarily removed due to an exploit the latest update has caused. It should be fixable on our end, but it will take some time to make the necessary changes.

Ark shop has been reconfigured and re-added to the Ark servers.

I've added several new items you can buy in the Ark shop such as initiating a superheat weather event on scorched earth, buying instant baby imprints, novelty dinos, tek dinos, wild egg wipes, dino stat resets, instant hair growth, all hair styles, etc.

Points can still be obtained by voting daily, but donors get some extra perks in that area.

Donor rank gets 3 points per 2 hours of online play. Awesome donor rank gets 6 points per 2 hours. Legendary rank gets 12 points per 2 hours. Epic rank gets 20 points per 2 hours.

I think the server needs to get updated with the latest patch. Servers are up but can't join.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Ark servers updated to version 284.104.

Updated server rules. In game on the servers IS NOT the place to argue or complain about rules. Take it to the forums or risk getting banned. We always welcome feedback, but when it happens in game 9 times out of 10 it turns negative very quickly.

S+ changes:
    S+ ladders no longer warp players up and down.
    S+ tek cubes can no longer be placed above water.

Passive changes:
    Passives are forced into ghost mode now.

These changes have been made due to people abusing exploits and then trying to defend their actions poorly with 'loophole' arguments. If you're unsure if something is against the rules ASK. If something is discovered that is breaking the rules the staff member will IMMEDIATELY remove the offense and take action against the player as appropriate for the situation.

Due to the continued complaints I've been getting and the general dissatisfaction I've been observing by players being nit-picky with every little thing, I'm considering removing passive protection and possibly S+ entirely. Follow Wheaton's Law. Stop trying to warp rules to your favor. Utilize staff if you have questions. Don't argue with the staff in game. Simple as that. If players can't do that, I'll have to make more drastic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Due to the continued complaints I've been getting and the general dissatisfaction I've been observing by players being nit-picky with every little thing, I'm considering removing passive protection and possibly S+ entirely. Follow Wheaton's Law. Stop trying to warp rules to your favor. Utilize staff if you have questions. Don't argue with the staff in game. Simple as that. If players can't do that, I'll have to make more drastic changes.
    In my opinion, those players can shove off. Loophole arguments are typically made by players who know exactly what they are doing. If someone needs to be told not to act like a jerk and does so anyway, then that person is not welcome.