Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Wife's going crazy over here. she's giving ya til tomorrow before she skins me alive and eats me.....help..

I put a couple tranqs in her, she's unconscious for now...

Sorry guys, the download lost connection a 3rd time. Unfortunately this is such a long download that a lot can go wrong and stop it completely. As I write this post the 4th attempt is at 76.30% and it goes up .01-.02% every 30 seconds.

np. i'll take one for the team as i run out of narcos.

thanks for the update.

On the bright side I have a new mod to add to the Valhalla server when it's done updating.

Say hello to Scorched Earth Tabula Rasa!

This mod was developed by Pegi16, who creates many high quality mods for Ark. This mod will add in the dinos and items into a server and doesn't require you to have bought the Scorched Earth DLC. This won't replace actually playing on the Scorched Earth map, but it will allow us to bring in the Scorched Earth dinos and items into Valhalla which otherwise couldn't gain access to the content.

As for the HappyDiggers The Island server, I'll be holding off on adding the mod there as it's possible in the future we will have a Scorched Earth map to link to our Island map and I'd rather have natural progression and expansion on The Island whenever possible.

Updates had halted. I've restarted both updates again.

We really need to look into a faster and more reliable way of updating the servers. This is just nuts.

is the problem connection or size? anything one of us can do to help?

The problem is the update servers. My client will download Steam updates at 100mbit/s. However the server downloads updates at super slow speeds often timing out before completing. Server and client use the same Internet connection so that's not the problem. The problem as far as we can tell is Steam update servers that serve the ARK server files. And of course it doesn't help that the sever can't seem to resume downloads so if it fails it needs to start over again.

Right now both ARK servers have downloaded about 14% of the update.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

Right now both ARK servers have downloaded about 14% of the update.
    at the same time?

Yes. Both are now at 57%.