Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    And it's slowing to a crawl again. One our later and it's at 58%.

i'd consider a provider cap. after so long at a decent pace you slow down. something to check and also try 1 at a time. Wife used to work for a cable company so i know it can happen.

One at a time doesn't work either. In fact, when I did one instead of two it was even slower from the beginning.

I've started the 6th round of the server update on my end. It's going a heck of a lot faster this time so as long as it doesn't slow down we might have a shot at getting it updated overnight without the server crashing or the network timing out. 48% in about 5 hours.

HappyDiggers Ark 1 (The Island map) is back up and running. Valhalla should be coming up in the near future.

HappyDiggers Valhalla is back up. The photon sentry mod has been removed temporarily as it's having mod mismatch issues that can't be resolved by re-download. I've brought it up with the mod author.

So what has changed? Long story short, we've put the servers on a windows virtual machine. This allows us to run them through Ark Server Manager so it should make server management simpler moving forward. We'll see how they hold up in time.

Valhalla is deadlier than ever after the scorched earth mod was added. Wyverns all over with menacing manticores in between

Name:  1st manticoere.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  545.2 KB

The Save Manager mod has been removed from Valhalla due to a requirement to have admins online to utilize the auto-save function (ridiculous). Valhalla will still save in 15 minute increments, it just won't announce the save anymore. The Island server auto-save has been reduced to 15 minutes as well.

Photon Sentry N' Rifle re-added to the Valhalla mod list. Seems it's working for us again.

Ark servers updated to 247.6