Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vote for HappyDiggers ARK

A vote a day keeps the ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!!
    Also it'll help boost our server's ranking which will draw in more players. This is especially important since our server is very new and not yet well known. You can vote once every 24 hours. So please take a minute out of your busy schedules to vote for us.

Other things you can do:
    • Talk about our server on other forums.
    • Record YouTube videos and link to our server page.
    • Mention our server on social media.
    • Talk about your adventures on our forum. Post crazy ideas.
    • Show pictures of you punching penguins.
    • Show pictures of you punching dodos.
    • Show pictures of you punching a T-rex.
    • Show pictures of you respawning after punching a T-rex.
    • 10/10 would punch again!

Link to our Island server page on arkservers.net: http://arkservers.net/server/happydiggers.net:27015
    HappyDiggers Valhalla
    HappyDiggers Scorched Earth

We've also been invited to join the ark-servers.net Ark server listings. You can vote once per day for each of our servers there too!
    HappyDiggers The Island
    HappyDiggers Valhalla
    HappyDiggers Scorched Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    To put it in perspective, we have only received 12 votes for the server thus far. Our server rank has gone from 13,353 to 2,140. It doesn't take much to move up the ranks.
    And now we're at 2171...

And just in case someone mist that reference and feels insulted
    Spoiler!

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    That Minecraft voting site allows to see who has already voted and how many times. And I don't see some people who I would expect to see there.

Ranked 1425th, w00t!

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    That Minecraft voting site allows to see who has already voted and how many times. And I don't see some people who I would expect to see there.
    I wouldn't assume anything. It doesn't help that it hasn't let me vote for nearly a week saying "you already voted today" when clearly I did not. Others might be experiencing something similar.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Aargh. And that 24 hour gap - since I can't vote within minutes from the time I did before, the starting time is day by day shifting forward. Better they did 23.

24 hours is just plain stupid. What you want is that 1 person can vote for 1 server once per day. They should check if you voted "today", not 24 hours ago.

What if I want to vote after I get home from work? And then tomorrow maybe before I go to work? The result would be the same: 1 vote per day.

Maybe someone should tell the guy who runs that website this :B